Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
alright…preordered this…just watched a 30 sec promo on the PS5…just hope there are no delays…can’t wait

*edit*

auto-downloads on 2/25

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can you drop a link to that promo?

I’ll see if I can find it online…it’s the first media promo you see for the game in the PS store…wouldn’t be surprised if it’s already been posted in here…the graphics were insane…I’ll see if I can find it tho

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@papa surf

What wheel do you recommend for this

I’m seeing some from like 200 to 700

I want the best experience never had a wheel before but not sure if the more expensive one has shyt I’ll never use

based on the bold, the fanatec GT DD pro bundle is your best option…it’s literally designed for GT7 and comes with the 3 basic things you need out the gate—a wheel, wheelbase, and pedals…it’s more expensive in this case bcuz of the name and quality…but it only has the 3 main components you absolutely need

@ItWasWritten I would consider holding off on the GT DD pro bundle until fanatec sells the wheelbase separately that way you can buy the wheelbase for about $300-400 and create your own bundle by adding a wheel and pedals…mine came and the wheel itself is every bit as cheap as it looked in reviews/unboxing vids…the bundle is not worth the asking price imo…I bought it due to impatience but I always felt the wheel looked too much like a toy so I bought another wheel in advance…I’m probably gonna sell the items I don’t want in the bundle on ebay…but for $700, they could’ve added a better quality wheel

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@ItWasWritten I would consider holding off on the GT DD pro bundle until fanatec sells the wheelbase separately that way you can buy the wheelbase for about $300-400 and create your own bundle by adding a wheel and pedals…mine came and the wheel itself is every bit as cheap as it looked in reviews/unboxing vids…the bundle is not worth the asking price imo…I bought it due to impatience but I always felt the wheel looked too much like a toy so I bought another wheel in advance…I’m probably gonna sell the items I don’t want in the bundle on ebay…but for $700, they could’ve added a better quality wheel

Damn man what a letdown, from the pictures from your link it looked like a real life wheel

Alright so should I just go with the thrustmaster ?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn man what a letdown, from the pictures from your link it looked like a real life wheel

Alright so should I just go with the thrustmaster ?

I’m setting up the fanatec gear right now…so I wanna compare how it drives vs the thrustmaster wheel/wheelbase

*edit*

@ItWasWritten if you like the fanatec wheel in the bundle tho based on the unboxing videos then go for it…maybe I’m just being picky but I always knew I wasn’t gonna like the wheel…so this isn’t really a letdown/disappointment for me

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so amped for this game.. first racing game that I've decided to get a wheel n setup for so I'm hyped :wow:

what you working with?

ya even tho I’m mostly playing the horizon series right now, this game is what sparked my interest in getting a wheel/rig…actually to be fair horizon 5 played a big part too

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what you working with?

ya even tho I’m mostly playing the horizon series right now, this game is what sparked my interest in getting a wheel/rig…actually to be fair horizon 5 played a big part too
just something simple for now a either a Logitech g29 or g923 and one of these

waiting for the psvr2 to come out to see where to go next:ehh:

Richie240

Rookie
Daps
I’m setting up the fanatec gear right now…so I wanna compare how it drives vs the thrustmaster wheel/wheelbase

*edit*

@ItWasWritten if you like the fanatec wheel in the bundle tho based on the unboxing videos then go for it…maybe I’m just being picky but I always knew I wasn’t gonna like the wheel…so this isn’t really a letdown/disappointment for me

How you like the DD PRO ? I ordered one and never used a wheel before.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you like the DD PRO ? I ordered one and never used a wheel before.

just finished setting everything up…gonna test it out within the next hour or two…aesthetically the shyt looks way more “professional” than the thrustmaster gear