Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheel jack ass

This isn’t coming out for pc so see yourself out the thread

Gran Turismo 7 Appears on Nvidia GeForce Now Leak (Updated)

It's already been confirmed months ago before God of War PC was even certified, and you see it's on the list and it came out

You talked shyt on the cost of PC gaming but you wanna to buy a wheel that cost twice as much as your console

I pointed out the flaws in your stan logic and you're mad, you about to turn super saiyan 2

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Gran Turismo 7 Appears on Nvidia GeForce Now Leak (Updated)

It's already been confirmed months ago before God of War PC was even certified, and you see it's on the list and it came out

You talked shyt on the cost of PC gaming but you wanna to buy a wheel that cost twice as much as your console

I pointed out the flaws in your stan logic and you're mad, you about to turn super saiyan 2
Until it’s officially announced the leak means nothing

there’s a ton of games on that list that aren’t out

I want the best wheel

it was recommend

Fukk you and your pc

until the game drops on your platform you should have nothing more to say in this thread

Good day sir

• Dap
Reactions: Jax
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until it’s officially announced the leak means nothing

there’s a ton of games on that list that aren’t out

I want the best wheel

it was recommend

Fukk you and your pc

until the game drops on your platform you should have nothing more to say in this thread

Good day sir

That's datamine from the Geforce streaming service, just because it's not out yet doesn't mean its not coming out, God of War wasn't announced when this list leaked and it came out, dumb ass

Persona 5 Royal is already been linked too months ago for PC release

like I said you turning super saiyan 2 so mad, because I exposed you as bootlicking stan, a grown ass man needing to find his identity through company

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That's datamine from the Geforce streaming service, just because it's not out yet doesn't mean its not coming out, God of War wasn't announced when this list leaked and it came out, dumb ass

Persona 5 Royal is already been linked too months ago for PC release

like I said you turning super saiyan 2 so mad, because I exposed you as bootlicking stan, a grown ass man needing to find his identity through company
Bro I don’t care what it is

It’s not out NOW

and it won’t be for a long time

Please get the fukk out the thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I don’t care what it is

It’s not out NOW

and it won’t be for a long time

Please get the fukk out the thread

Gran Turimso 7 isn't out now either what are you crying about

No I'm not leaving the thread, stop crying like a bytch, I was just trying to help you, I thought you was really trying to get to sim racing

I was even talking shyt, you a whole bytch, over some fukking videogames, yall take that stan shyt too far shyt's not normal at all

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Gran Turimso 7 isn't out now either what are you crying about

No I'm not leaving the thread, stop crying like a bytch, I was just trying to help you, I thought you was really trying to get to sim racing

I was even talking shyt, you a whole bytch, over some fukking videogames, yall take that stan shyt too far shyt's not normal at all

I don’t want your help

I don’t like you

put me on ignore