Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a job, I have money

Its going to get spent regardless

thank you but i really don't need your input, respectfully of course

It's not a waste of money because of the cost, its a waste because you can't build a racing sim with a console it doesn't have three monitor support, 60fps is not racing sim performace either, you not getting racing sim experience that's why it's a waste

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a waste of money because of the cost, its a waste because you can't build a racing sim with a console it doesn't have three monitor support, 60fps is not racing sim performace either, you not getting racing sim experience that's why it's a waste

as usual you go above and beyond to paint some silly opinion as “fact”…the bold is not the standard…merely a preference even among serious PC racers a lot who prefer and will use a single monitor (usually 49”) bcuz they don’t like seeing the bezels on the edges of the monitors when using 3 screens

does PC provide a superior sim racing experience than console? absolutely

does that mean investing in a rig is a “waste of money” for consoles mainly bcuz you can only use a single monitor? that’s HIGHLY subjective especially when you have avid sim racers on PC who prefer to use a large single monitor

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
with posters like him, I won’t do a heavy back and forth but I do like to present information that directly counters their bullshyt (even if it’s just one time) for folks to read
Bruh these weirdos like him literally live to clutter as many threads as possible with their dumb shyt. You' might be in here just having a lil back and forth with him, but he'll be doing the same thing in 10 threads a day.

I'm just saying. People complain about how every single thread in this sub devolves into the same shyt but keep engaging with the same 3-4 people doing the shyt all the time.

Like really , this dude is a sim racing enthusiast now :dead:

Imma keep it 100 falling for bait like that ain't making HIM look foolish, you feel me?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I seriously don't understand how or why y'all really engage with weirdos like @Master Teacher :dead:

Really, debating this dude about sim racing now :mjlol:

Might as well go back and forth with courtdog about home furniture :pachaha:
He cant just have a conversation about opinions and preferences, he acts like he's personally offended that most people arent into building gaming rigs.

I've never met someone so angry about what others spend their money on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He cant just have a conversation about opinions and preferences, he acts like he's personally offended that most people arent into building gaming rigs.

I've never met someone so angry about what others spend their money on.

I'm not the one who acts like personal offended, I just respond with facts and yall get mad, which is what yall doing now

you personally attacking me not even talking about the topic of the thread

get the sand of your vagina

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh these weirdos like him literally live to clutter as many threads as possible with their dumb shyt. You' might be in here just having a lil back and forth with him, but he'll be doing the same thing in 10 threads a day.

I'm just saying. People complain about how every single thread in this sub devolves into the same shyt but keep engaging with the same 3-4 people doing the shyt all the time.

Like really , this dude is a sim racing enthusiast now :dead:

Imma keep it 100 falling for bait like that ain't making HIM look foolish, you feel me?

You tagging me and never even seen you post on this site

get off my dikk

Look at the bolded, you just did that

I'm sitting here talking one person, you come in here derailing with personal attacks because you butt hurt

all yall is yall feelings, like emotional and think everything is personal attack, because facts are presented that goes against what you want to believe

you mentally fragile

Daps
Reppin
NULL
as usual you go above and beyond to paint some silly opinion as “fact”…the bold is not the standard…merely a preference even among serious PC racers a lot who prefer and will use a single monitor (usually 49”) bcuz they don’t like seeing the bezels on the edges of the monitors when using 3 screens

does PC provide a superior sim racing experience than console? absolutely

does that mean investing in a rig is a “waste of money” for consoles mainly bcuz you can only use a single monitor? that’s HIGHLY subjective especially when you have avid sim racers on PC who prefer to use a large single monitor

Why did you even bother replying
He said he wanted only the best

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These games always look amazing but I end up bored playing them