Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
blah blah blah, y’all PS fanboys gave Halo Infinite the blues and guess what it deserved every bit of it. The sad part y’all have nothing like Halo on your system at all so hate on something u don’t have. We have Forza a direct competitor to GT at least we have something to reference too.
Have a good day

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Have a good day

thanks, but off the real man I admire GT from the other side it’s always been the gold standard in graphics and over all sim aspect. I prefer Forza now but GT is the first that did it and still here and overall considered the GOAT! I am just not impressed by the slightest I expected way more.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
thanks, but off the real man I admire GT from the other side it’s always been the gold standard in graphics and over all sim aspect. I prefer Forza now but GT is the first that did it and still here and overall considered the GOAT! I am just not impressed by the slightest I expected way more.

Wait until you see it in the rain, at DUSK

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ezgif-4-8a02a19f2aed.gif

ezgif-4-ad5e54dd406b.gif

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't see how people can defend that interior model shake? It's below amateur (flat out incorrect), and I'm surprised that made it into a Gran Turismo gameplay clip. Older GTs I have do this fine - namely GT5/6 that I own. You don't even see the minute dips in weight transfer from acceleration/braking properly since the "head" viewport is basically immovable. It's just the car model that jiggles and doesn't tie in to the driving outside of suggesting the road surface is uneven.

For stan wars purposes, FM6 has this correct. But this is downright inexcusable for a GT clip. I would hope that it is strictly for the purpose of a trailer and not representative of actual ingame.