Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember having GT on PS3. I didn't have it on PS4. so that was the last one I copped.

oh wow…owe you an apology…just read the article and see that this is a thing within the series even with GT sport (PS4)…that’s pretty fukking disgusting for something that’s supposed to be steeped in realism…I’m not that familiar with the franchise as far as actual gameplay…that’s pretty disappointing…I think I may have jumped the gun preordering that wheel…there’s an option to cancel it…I think I will and just wait to see if GT7 is even worth it

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they claim many of the automakers don't want their cars damaged for the game (I think it's a couple at most but it's a situation where if one doesn't want to then they aren't doing any of em).

we'll see.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they claim many of the automakers don't want their cars damaged for the game (I think it's a couple at most but it's a situation where if one doesn't want to then they aren't doing any of em).

we'll see.

Yeah that was always the rational behind it from what I remember, something about safety ratings also

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

we'll see.
We'll never get proper damage modeling but to bank on that as a reason for no damage in the series is a cop out by Polyphony Digital.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trust me, I know :hubie:. I'll get onto you for stannery for something else.

stannin pays :mjgrin:

all jokes aside, the people that are die hard GT cats don't give 2 shyts as evidenced by the sales. It took the less than norm sales of GT6 for them to get things back on track with GT Sport (5 mill for GT6 vs 8 mill for GT Sport).

It's still gonna sell like crack as usual. I like what I've seen from GT7 so far.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember having GT on PS3. I didn't have it on PS4. so that was the last one I copped.

man props on this again…I had jokes before cuz I thought you was trolling and didn’t realize it was a real issue throughout the series including last gen…just got my refund credited for that fanatec wheel…that plus the shifter was gonna run me a grip…gonna use it to cop a rig