Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Dude that shyt looks whack, it seems like everything else should shake and the car looks still. When you in the car driving you don’t see the car bouncing your eyes see the world around you bouncing.

What do you mean, thats the head shake you’re seeing from your pov

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
The head shake we are seeing is the damn car shake it should be the screen imo. If I am a spectator then I should see the car shaking or bouncing but if I am in the car I should see everything around me shaking it’s the cockpit view.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Thats actually one of the things that sells it for me, it looks realistic for a car doing 80mph + bouncing on its suspension

:gucci:

In real life, your visual perspective would change with the bounce. This is literally a static camera viewport and a vibrating interior model. It's flapping your hand in front of your eyes as you sit still to simulate motion.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Your eyes buffet a lot of the vibration. It'd a good effect to have, it's just overdone

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
was just playing GT sport, then tried out motorsport 6

motorsport 6 >>>>>>> GT sport

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Clown ass nikkaz mad at the car shaking

:mjlol:

Naw shyt looks trash, thats the biggest upgrade an jumpy ass car? I really could give a rats ass I play on Xbox, I was just hoping GT7 can look fire so Motorsport have something to aim for. Game looks flat is hell and in need of the traditional GT two year delay.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Naw shyt looks trash, thats the biggest upgrade an jumpy ass car? I really could give a rats ass I play on Xbox, I was just hoping GT7 can look fire so Motorsport have something to aim for. Game looks flat is hell and in need of the traditional GT two year delay.

Game looks great to me , not sure why you concerned about a feature of a game on a system you don’t even own

be confident in your own Xbox titles
The sim world revolves around Turismo

Heh … I hope they add even more shakage

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

This a fly ass concept car…the fact that sony got them to make this specifically for gran turismo is next level considering it was hard as hell to get porsche’ in the game back in the day

They couldn't get the license, EA had it for 16yrs. 1st thing I checked when I bought the Forza titles.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps

Game looks great to me , not sure why you concerned about a feature of a game on a system you don’t even own

blah blah blah, y’all PS fanboys gave Halo Infinite the blues and guess what it deserved every bit of it. The sad part y’all have nothing like Halo on your system at all so hate on something u don’t have. We have Forza a direct competitor to GT at least we have something to reference too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
blah blah blah, y’all PS fanboys gave Halo Infinite the blues and guess what it deserved every bit of it. The sad part y’all have nothing like Halo on your system at all so hate on something u don’t have. We have Forza a direct competitor to GT at least we have something to reference too.

Yall turn everything into console wars

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

The sim world on PlayStation revolves around GT. The sim world in general is focused on rFactor 2, iRacing, and Asetto Corsa Competitzione. In the clip it almost looks like the camera is at a fixed point in the car, and the car is dynamic around it, which is why it doesn't look right. At any rate, peoole with full on setups will be using hood or dash cam (if available), and this sort of camera will only be used by people who play the game in a lighter capacity.