Grade My Site...EDIT: Site Updated But Still A Work In Progress...

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryna build my site up...think I'm gonna add a forum...oh yeah download my new single "Red Lobster" Produced By One Hunid!!!...Video On The Way!!!...

Kavin The 1

www.kavinthe1.com

The melodies are good, the instrumental is good. My critique would be the engineering (I dont know if your non autotuned vocals need more reverb, or compression of something but they kind of sound flat. Im no expert but it doesn't sound as polished as it could.)

As a new artist, you should make music that gives people an idea of who you are. Tell a specific story about what you going through with your women, not some general (these women do this or that. I want to do this or that" but tell a real story, we dated, I made this mistake, I got caught this way, I was cheated on by this chick who did this specific thing. I think this will set you apart. Im no expert but I would suggest giving out free downloads in your local area only so that people get to know you and after a year or two they may want to actually pay you to do club walk throughs or performances. Lock down your local area then lock down neighboring areas.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The melodies are good, the instrumental is good. My critique would be the engineering (I dont know if your non autotuned vocals need more reverb, or compression of something but they kind of sound flat. Im no expert but it doesn't sound as polished as it could.)

As a new artist, you should make music that gives people an idea of who you are. Tell a specific story about what you going through with your women, not some general (these women do this or that. I want to do this or that" but tell a real story, we dated, I made this mistake, I got caught this way, I was cheated on by this chick who did this specific thing. I think this will set you apart. Im no expert but I would suggest giving out free downloads in your local area only so that people get to know you and after a year or two they may want to actually pay you to do club walk throughs or performances. Lock down your local area then lock down neighboring areas.

Thanks man...yeah...I've been recorded on a hood budget...so not as always polished and I'll do my best to do better...at times I don't speak up into the mic...loud enough....I can go back and have 'em remixed though...I have a few songs that tell a story like you suggested...lemme know what you think...and Jay-Z is the guy I would definitely use to model my come up after...that's who I was using anyway...he did the youtube thing before youtube...puttin' himself on with his own videos out of his own pocket...check these out...about the same broad...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Forgot 2 grade it! Site gets an A+ from me as well! How many brehs and brehettes out here sellin' music on their site? Your music is dope 2 breh!!! Keep up the great work!!!:salute:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Forgot 2 grade it! Site gets an A+ from me as well! How many brehs and brehettes out here sellin' music on their site? Your music is dope 2 breh!!! Keep up the great work!!!:salute:

fakkit didn't even bother to switch up his posting style with his alias :mjlol:

@Barnett114 come get ya mans, brehs.