Grade My Site...EDIT: Site Updated But Still A Work In Progress...

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I guess jamie locked her down.these females hate to work with an aspiring up & comer .stay focused mayne:salute:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:...color wheels?...can you give examples?...I'm using GoDaddy website builder and used the mobile site thru them...not sure how to get it to look better...thanks!!!...

Paletton - The Color Scheme Designer
Sounds like you don't have a lot of technical ability so in that case look into installing WordPress and finding themes that you like, it'll be a lot easier on you.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The site looks rough breh. I can't sugar coat it.
Why don't you look for a pre-designed template and start from there?
Why do you have ads all over your site? I would wait until you get the site looking professional and get a bit of traffic.
As it stands now, it looks like one of those spam sites that you get redirected to when looking for torrents.

Check out http://themeforest.com/ for some great templates that fit any budget.

If you respect your music you should respect your presentation.

Making the site responsive should be a priority as well. The content on the site should automatically scale itself depending on the user's screen.
Right now, if I put your site in a smaller window, everything stays the same exact size and I have to scroll all over the place to see the content.

What did you use to put that site together?
I personally use wordpress and highly recommend it.

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The site looks rough breh. I can't sugar coat it.
Why don't you look for a pre-designed template and start from there?
Why do you have ads all over your site? I would wait until you get the site looking professional and get a bit of traffic.
As it stands now, it looks like one of those spam sites that you get redirected to when looking for torrents.

Check out http://themeforest.com/ for some great forums that fit any budget.

If you respect your music you should respect your presentation.

Making the site responsive should be a priority as well. The content on the site should automatically scale itself depending on the user's screen.
Right now, if I put your site in a smaller window, everything stays the same exact size and I have to scroll all over the place to see the content.

What did you use to put that site together?
I personally use wordpress and highly recommend it.

Thanks for the feedback bro...and the suggestions for pre-designed templates...I like the themeforest site so I'll check it out...I don't have a computer at home right now so haven't been able to work on my site to my liking...but I was told to mirror my site after other successful musicians...and since I get compared to this guy offline...I fashioned my site after his...Drake | October's Very Own lemme know if it's comparable but as it stands now...you think I should remove my ads?...was tryna get paid breh...I used GoDaddy's website builder plus...to build the site...I tried wordpress and got a little lost with it...if you could grant some wordpress pointers I think I could get it...I use to have my landing page land on a video...but nobody liked the video...so startin' from scratch again with my new single...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thanks for the feedback bro...and the suggestions for pre-designed templates...I like the themeforest site so I'll check it out...I don't have a computer at home right now so haven't been able to work on my site to my liking...but I was told to mirror my site after other successful musicians...and since I get compared to this guy offline...I fashioned my site after his...Drake | October's Very Own lemme know if it's comparable but as it stands now...you think I should remove my ads?...was tryna get paid breh...I used GoDaddy's website builder plus...to build the site...I tried wordpress and got a little lost with it...if you could grant some wordpress pointers I think I could get it...I use to have my landing page land on a video...but nobody liked the video...so startin' from scratch again with my new single...
The site you mentioned (Drake | October's Very Own) is much cleaner that yours and is responsive which is a major plus.
I can't stand their landing page though. There's way too much wasted space.
Here's one of my websites so you can get an idea of what you can do with a free wordpress template and godaddy hosting. www.iLLmindz.com
Wordpress isn't too difficult. Once you get used to the interface what you'll find is the ease of working on the site will vary from template to template.
Ideally, it would be best to build the site from scratch, but I'm not that good with coding, and templates are good enough, and cheap enough to use and get something up and running fast.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The site you mentioned (Drake | October's Very Own) is much cleaner that yours and is responsive which is a major plus.
I can't stand their landing page though. There's way too much wasted space.
Here's one of my websites so you can get an idea of what you can do with a free wordpress template and godaddy hosting. www.iLLmindz.com
Wordpress isn't too difficult. Once you get used to the interface what you'll find is the ease of working on the site will vary from template to template.
Ideally, it would be best to build the site from scratch, but I'm not that good with coding, and templates are good enough, and cheap enough to use and get something up and running fast.

Thanks...nice site man...once I get my new video...I think I'll make that the new landing page to promote...thanks a lot man...:salute:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
I respect your hustle and grind my brother. Website is not bad, but as Kamikaze just stated, it just needs to be cleaner and responsive. I code websites bruh, if you need help just hmu.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I respect your hustle and grind my brother. Website is not bad, but as Kamikaze just stated, it just needs to be cleaner and responsive. I code websites bruh, if you need help just hmu.

Thanks bro!!...Can you help my site become more cleaner and responsive?...Can hit me with pm if don't wanna discuss here...do you know how to code for seo or for more traffic?...