GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: This thread is about the government shutdown and you outchea rootin for Republicans? fukk u homie stop switching the subject.

Me and the majority of African-Americans only agree with the Republicans on immigration.

You not being an descendant of African Slaves in the United States tell me all that I needed to know. :russell:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well now R's and media will go hard against Dems using this. Does it work in the long term or no?:jbhmm:

r's and certain media will definitely go hard against the dems and yeah, it will definitely work. long-term? i dunno.

but for now, trump is in power. tribalism and the cult of personality reigns supreme.

happy anniversary america! :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Me and the majority of African-Americans only agree with the Republicans on immigration.

You not being an descendant of African Slaves in the United States tell me all that I needed to know. :russell:
Don’t worry about wtf I am ... like how u trying use that as your argument.:camby:

Align yourself with a bunch of racist CaCs that shyt on African, Haitian and Hispanic immigrants brehs