GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN: Senate agrees to 3wk CR; CHIP funded for 6yrs; Feb8 showdown over DACA

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t worry about wtf I am ... like how u trying use that as your argument.:camby:

Align yourself with a bunch of racist CaCs that shyt on African, Haitian and Hispanic immigrants brehs

Like the Dems aren't this as well.

I don't fukk with neither party.

They've both fukked over African-Americans.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I see the alt right is in here with the spin. What say you @*DalMem* ? :hhh:

When these attention whores crank up, don't argue with them. @ them and ask them to explain themselves. They won't be able to resist and will fail and that will be the end of that.

Truth is the country is reaching 'that point' with 45 and this is a symptom of it. If you're reading anything else from it, you're a clown.:francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You are in here clearly 'fukking' with the right. Save your bullshyt.

Anybody still on that tired 'they both suck' argument after all we've seen is just....no words.
Sounds like the guy arguing to split the vote for the Alabama senate race when one candidate was a diddler in favor of slavery

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are in here clearly 'fukking' with the right. Save your bullshyt.

Anybody still on that tired 'they both suck' argument after all we've seen is just....no words.

Immigration has always had a negative effect on African-Americans throughout this country history.

Read up on your history before quoting me breh.

You do know the Alt-Right are against back breh. :mjlol:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like the Dems aren't this as well.

I don't fukk with neither party.

They've both fukked over African-Americans.
Ur post sounds like u fukkin with trump and republicans. I don’t know what’s your issue with DACA, if these people are contributing to the American economy and not out here committing crimes then why would u want them deported?

Send em back if they in here leaching off the government or committing crimes but if they’re making this country better then why would you want them out?

If you have doctor that is a DACA recipient and has 100s of patients under his/her care why would u want that individual out of the country?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
We need this new poster out of here. Blatant red flags.

You know what I am really loathe to hear is the people who work for the federal government in some (often mundane) way, who will be quick to casually side with Trump/Republicans, "Well I don't agree with them om everything, but I need to go to work next week, I have bills", and while I understand the real time issues facing people, many are simply so selfish and self centered they cannot envision sacrifice, for ANYTHING, never min humanitarian issues, just a paycheck and a beer after work, or a night of clubbing.

What about their house, car, food and other necessities you fukking moron? :dahell: As a former government employee these shutdowns are no joke. Sacrifice is great when you are asking others to make it. But you're "loathe" when people want to get paid for the work they do. Yep, some of these mundane government employees have to work with no pay and there's no guarantee they get paid for the time the government is "shut down." That's actually up to Congress.