Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Desperation of what? That's just my viewpoint. I'm neither dem nor republican. My future seeds will be in private school that I have no problem paying for.

No one has banned private schools nor is anyone going to, that ain't even within a president's power and it has jack shyt to do with the thread. It was just a deflection. You habitually post shytty right-wing narratives even when you have no need to.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Inappropriate Advertising / Spam
No one has banned private schools nor is anyone going to, that ain't even within a president's power and it has jack shyt to do with the thread. It was just a deflection. You habitually post shytty right-wing narratives even when you have no need to.

Again I'm neither right nor left. I don't wanna be on your team nor the other side.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I understand he doesn't have that power. I said that because everytime I'm out in Cali he's always doing crazy ish. Who knows what he might do next.

I've worked on the Hill teen. I have a relative who is looking to retire from public service in the next few years and a cousin has already been selected.

Again I'm neither right nor left. I don't wanna be on your team nor the other side.

That's not something Newsom has done, has said he was going to do, or COULD do, and it has nothing to do with the thread. You're just shyt-posting.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What is he a wizard?

WHY ISN'T THE GOVERNOR MAKING WATER COME FROM THE SKY

Homeboy really think Democrats needs to move the heavens to compete with Republicans who are doing absolutely nothing.

You know there's a thing called pipelines, right?
This is important too. And multiple things can be done at the same time. Why are you making such a comment when you're not even Black?

You stay on my dikk regarding race. :hhh:

And honestly, I just read the thread title and it sounded mad :mjpls: to me. Obviously I was wrong. :ld:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Breh you're obviously a fukking high school or college student with wealth and connections who repeats ignorant right-wing narratives. IDGAF if you got to be a Hill intern making coffee and bringing donuts, you post like you think you have it figured out when you don't know shyt. You straight up said that Newsom "He might try and outlaw private schools so my future seeds will learn a forced education curriculum."

That's not something Newsom has done, has said he was going to do, or COULD do, and it has nothing to do with the thread. You're just shyt-posting.
Don’t waste your energy :mjlol:. That poster is a habitual liar and very likely cosplaying. It’s been called out already:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Don’t waste your energy :mjlol:. That poster is a habitual liar and very likely cosplaying. It’s been called out already:

Breh I think that thread needs to be updated, I'm gonna make a new one. This kid is hiliarious. :russ:

I'm thinking its the same poster who created @imfromthesouthside. That was his right-wing poor black kid persona and this is his right-wing rich black kid persona. :laff:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You stay on my dikk regarding race. :hhh:

And honestly, I just read the thread title and it sounded mad :mjpls: to me. Obviously I was wrong. :ld:
Cause you are always stepping out of line with your dumb takes.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Where the fukk the pipelines gonna bring the water from?? :russ:

You can't bring water across the country with pipelines. It is WAY too expensive and you'd need to build WAY too many pipelines to make it happen. Pipelines are solely for getting water downhill from the mountains to the cities and California's own mountains are already tapped out, the reservoirs up there have been completely fukked.

We've covered this already:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Cause you are always stepping out of line with your dumb takes.

I barely say anything regarding any race and when I do mu fukkas always try to twist my words around. :childplease:

-The MAGA Rapper: dudes thought I was "defending" him had no clue who the guy was until I did a quick search after the fact.

-And you jumped on my dikk in a discussion you weren't involved in and escalated a convo about being judgmental into a race issue. And when I agreed on having that POV you got all salty saying I can't speak from a black man's POV when I never said anything about stepping into a black man's life. :what:

Get off my dikk. :hhh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I barely say anything regarding any race and when I do mu fukkas always try to twist my words around. :childplease:

-The MAGA Rapper: dudes thought I was "defending" him had no clue who the guy was until I did a quick search after the fact.

-And you jumped on my dikk in a discussion you weren't involved in and escalated a convo about being judgmental into a race issue. And when I agreed on having that POV you got all salty saying I can't speak from a black man's POV when I never said anything about stepping into a black man's life. :what:

Get off my dikk. :hhh:
That's your fukking problem. You believe you're not saying anything bad, but Black posters are constantly telling you that you are, and you try to argue them down. Just shut up and listen.