Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Where the fukk the pipelines gonna bring the water from?? :russ:

You can't bring water across the country with pipelines. It is WAY too expensive and you'd need to build WAY too many pipelines to make it happen. Pipelines are solely for getting water downhill from the mountains to the cities and California's own mountains are already tapped out, the reservoirs up there have been completely fukked.

We've covered this already:

Obviously I'm not an engineer and like any average joe I'm just spitballing. There's other things to consider like a "weather" machine. Saw a video of a machine making clouds that created moisture; causing rain.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That's your fukking problem. You believe you're not saying anything bad, but Black posters are constantly telling you that you are, and you try to argue them down. Just shut up and listen.
Because I'm not saying anything bad. :what:

And there's only been 2-3 people, one of them you, that actually say anything because mu fukkas like you try hard to "dissect" my words. :scust:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're a fukking idiot.

Great comeback. I'm surprised you didn't try twisting my words around to make it fit your agenda.

I admitted my ignorance in this thread and before and apologized for it, but You wanna follow me around and continue to race bait. Mu fukka so infatuated with online peoples skin color because he feels some type of way. Get over yourself. There's actual people on here with legit bad words to say about black people. Why don't you get off my dikk and harass those a$$holes. :scust:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

You can't bring water across the country with pipelines. It is WAY too expensive and you'd need to build WAY too many pipelines to make it happen. Pipelines are solely for getting water downhill from the mountains to the cities and California's own mountains are already tapped out, the reservoirs up there have been completely fukked.

@Barnett114 @CHICAGO @Houston911 Can you ban @Rhakim from this thread because he is making multiple post derailment off topic post.

@Barnett114 @CHICAGO @Houston911 Can you ban @Rhakim from this thread because he is making multiple post

@barnet

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

@Barnett114 @CHICAGO @Houston911 Can you ban @Rhakim from this thread because he is making multiple post derailment off topic post.

This is about Black Americans getting reparations and being identified as a separate group and @Rhakim is arguing about pipelines and other off topic derailment things

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Great comeback. I'm surprised you didn't try twisting my words around to make it fit your agenda.

I admitted my ignorance in this thread and before and apologized for it, but You wanna follow me around and continue to race bait. Mu fukka so infatuated with online peoples skin color because he feels some type of way. Get over yourself. :scust:
You just can't help yourself.

And hell yea, I feel some type of way. I'm sick of people like you and your gaslighting bullshyt. No one is twisting your words, you just don't want to hear what people are telling your racist ass.

This thread is a good example of your bullshyt.

You say shyt like this and think you're saying nothing wrong. And when people tell your stupid ass about it, you play dumb.

I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China. :skip:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You just can't help yourself.

And hell yea, I feel some type of way. I'm sick of people like you and your gaslighting bullshyt. No one is twisting your words, you just don't want to hear what people are telling your racist ass.

This thread is a good example of your bullshyt.

You say shyt like this and think you're saying nothing wrong. And when people tell your stupid ass about it, you play dumb.

So you'd rather live in China where rights are stripped away, where a gov has stricter policies, and pollution in the air is so bad you gotta wear masks 24/7? Gotcha. Good luck trying to log on to the Coli over there.:skip:

And obviously you lack comprehension because this is exactly what I said about me being ignorant. I had NO CLUE about the MAGA rapper when I wrote that. It wasn't until after the fact I found out. Even when I said I was wrong mu fukkas like yourself kept pushing your agenda. You fukkin' know this and yet you're trying to play dumb and use this against me to fit your online rage. :scust:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So you'd rather live in China where rights are stripped away, where a gov has stricter policies, and pollution in the air is so bad you gotta wear masks 24/7? Gotcha. :skip:

And obviously you lack comprehension because this is exactly what I said about me being ignorant. I had NO CLUE about the MAGA rapper when I wrote that. It wasn't until after the fact I found out. Even when I said I was wrong mu fukkas like yourself kept pushing your agenda. You fukkin' know this and yet you're trying to play dumb and use this against me to fit your online rage. :scust:
:snoop:

Nobody gives a shyt about the MAGA rapper, it's the other shyt your dumbass said and continue to say (the bolded). Just because something is bad elsewhere doesn't mean shyt is good here, especially for Black people. The fact that you're a Mexican on a Black forum saying shyt like this is crazy.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:snoop:

Nobody gives a shyt about the MAGA rapper, it's the other shyt your dumbass said and continue to say (the bolded). Just because something is bad elsewhere doesn't mean shyt is good here, especially for Black people. The fact that you're a Mexican on a Black forum saying shyt like this is crazy.
I never said it was good here. :usure:

I have my issues with this country like everyone else. It’s bad everywhere. It’s just the lesser of two evils.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This is about Black Americans getting reparations and being identified as a separate group and @Rhakim is arguing about pipelines and other off topic derailment things

:mjlol:

I didn't deflect to pipelines, you know exactly who did it but aren't saying anything cause he did it to shyt on Newsom and you're just upset that it got blown back.

You openly wanted Republicans in charge of California and now are just angry that Democrats are the ones making actual moves. :snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never said it was good here. :usure:

I have my issues with this country like everyone else. It’s bad everywhere. It’s just the lesser of two evils.
It's implied in your rhetoric. What other point are you trying to make by telling us this when we call out racism?

"So you'd rather live in China where rights are stripped away, where a gov has stricter policies"

"I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China."

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's implied in your rhetoric. What other point are you trying to make by telling us this when we call out racism?

"So you'd rather live in China where rights are stripped away, where a gov has stricter policies"

"I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China."
No, its not implied. That’s just your own view of it. What’s implied in what I said is it’s better to live here than some other country where things are worse. Something being “better” doesn’t mean it’s good.

And there’s nothing in those quotes that even comes close to racism. The only thing you can possibly point out about those quotes is patriotism, which I’m far from being in the first place. But I’m not surprised you’re confusing the two because you associate patriotism and racism under the same umbrella because a bunch of MAGAtards are both. :snoop:

Side note, I don’t even vote. Fuxk all these corrupt a$$holes.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No, its not implied. That’s just your own view of it. What’s implied in what I said is it’s better to live here than some other country where things are worse. Something being “better” doesn’t mean it’s good.

And there’s nothing in those quotes that even comes close to racism. The only thing you can possibly point out about those quotes is patriotism, which I’m far from being in the first place. But I’m not surprised you’re confusing the two because you associate patriotism and racism under the same umbrella because a bunch of MAGAtards are both. :snoop:

Side note, I don’t even vote. Fuxk all these corrupt a$$holes.
It's tantamount to saying "take it or leave it."

And a non-Black dude telling us that things could be worse when we point out how shytty this country/people are is racial indifference. The continued insistence that that's not the case further proves the point.

Edit: You ran into this thread loud and mad and you don't even vote? :camby:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's tantamount to saying "take it or leave it."

And a non-Black dude telling us that things could be worse when we point out how shytty this country/people are is racial indifference. The continued insistence that that's not the case further proves the point.
Jesus Christ, do you ever shut the fukk up? And there you go trying to twist my words again. I never said anything about “things could be worse.” I literally said it’s bad everywhere. :snoop: