Duckburg, NY
So who’s gonna win, Tsushima or TLOU2? :win:

EnHiw5rVgAMQ4iZ

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why not? It's a completely different game than the original.

I personally think FF7 remake is trash, but there's no reason it cant be up there.

I didn’t like ti that much either. After the shock and awe of seeing one of my all time favorite games on a new console generation wore off (about 7 hours in) the gameplay loop of running through hallways, unnecessary additions to the story, time travel, and dull side quest started to become a drag.

They blew their entire load with the sephiroth fight at the end to the point where there’s now nothing to look forward to

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I didn’t like ti that much either. After the shock and awe of seeing one of my all time favorite games on a new console generation wore off (about 7 hours in) the gameplay loop of running through hallways, unnecessary additions to the story, time travel, and dull side quest started to become a drag.

They blew their entire load with the sephiroth fight at the end to the point where there’s now nothing to look forward to
I dont like these hack and slash RPGs square enix have turned the series into.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just noticed there’s only one game up there you can play on xbox. I don’t think they had a game nominated the entire gen for GOTY