Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
We the fans deserve better than this.

Kyrie should have just kept his mouth shut, he's his own worse enemy. You saw what was going on with Kanye and this dude decides to take the heat off him. Stupid AF.

Honestly what he did wasn't as bad as they're making it seem. He didn't say a slur or anything. They acting like he made the film. Amazon should have the heat for carrying the film. But Kyrie should never posted it. Terrible decision.

This team is pathetic. Owner and gm, organization as a whole. They're confused as to what they want to be. We came up as the underdogs. Superstars wanted to come here and ride the wave. Nets got rid of all the good young players that they developed. Catered to the stars. Didn't workout. Then they decide to take their power back, then they cave. Rinse and repeat.

Tsai act like his shyt doesn't stink but there's dirt out there on him.

Marks got rid of all the good young players we had and refused to pickup any quality bigs. Not to mention hiring Steve Nash.

This team is cursed :to: why can't things go right for us.

This dude Kyrie sabotaged us in so many ways, all cuz he's a smart dumb nikka who likes the attention.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Kyrie all you had to do is stay Lowkey and ball out this year. And you would have gotten your contract. Who is this man's publicist? Does he have any one to check him or give him advice?

Dude is hard headed and attention seeking. He knows the media hates him and is watching everything he does.

He said he wanted to bring his childhood squad a ring but his actions show he only cares about himself

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm tired of this pc, sensitive ass world we live in today . If I was a athlete or celebrity, I would not be on social media. I would be like Derek Jeter. And say pretty nothing to the press.

I appreciate guys like Jeter and Eli. As a Giants and Yankees fan. All they did was win and were only in the news for their play. They knew how to handle ny media.

Kyrie on the other hand:snoop:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie all you had to do is stay Lowkey and ball out this year. And you would have gotten your contract. Who is this man's publicist? Does he have any one to check him or give him advice?

Dude is hard headed and attention seeking. He knows the media hates him and is watching everything he does.

He said he wanted to bring his childhood squad a ring but his actions show he only cares about himself

Just disappointed
KD don’t deserve this
This organization is a repeat like
the previous one when Prokhorov
owned this
This season has been a disappointment
:francis:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
man this shyt is literally giving me a headache…lemme get some fukking fresh air smh

At this point
I’m not looking forward to
Fridays matchup

I'm tired of this pc, sensitive ass world we live in today . If I was a athlete or celebrity, I would not be on social media. I would be like Derek Jeter. And say pretty nothing to the press.

I appreciate guys like Jeter and Eli. As a Giants and Yankees fan. All they did was win and were only in the news for their play. They knew how to handle ny media.

Kyrie on the other hand:snoop:

I wish more athletes follow
Jeters route when dealing with
women and money as well
I respect Jeter

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see then hiring ime at this point…shyt if he’s smart, he wouldn’t want shyt to do with this fukking team/franchise smdh
This job for Ime just got a lot worse with the very real possibility that we've all seen Kyrie play his last game in the NBA this week.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
At this point
I’m not looking forward to
Fridays matchup

I wish more athletes follow
Jeters route when dealing with
women and money as well
I respect Jeter
shiiiiiit

We didn't find out Mariano Rivera was MAGA and had a secret family until he got unanimously voted into the Hall of Fame