Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Go ahead and change the title back to whatever it was when KD put the request in. It’s a wrap.

I’ve never seen somebody as childish as this dude Kyrie.

It didn’t take long this season. But a lot of us cautioned everyone they’d be a train wreck.

And so far they’ve lived up to it every step of the way. Even Ime adds more spectacle to the wreck.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I said it in the other thread, people gonna get mad but it’s time to go back to sticking to sports

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man if I’m udoka, I turn the job down and just stick with the suspension :mjlol:

I thought kyrie would be focused on playing this season but once again those looking in from the outside were correct about him continuing to be a distraction this season smh…ben ain’t gonna do shyt either…I suffer from false hope as a fan :no:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is singlehandedly killing more than an athlete.
It was always on borrowed time since it hinged on being aligned with certain viewpoints.

All I want to do is watch the last of my favorite player’s prime and I gotta hear about this clown espousing views that I used to tune out 15 years ago. It’s just exhausting.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It was always on borrowed time since it hinged on being aligned with certain viewpoints.

All I want to do is watch the last of my favorite player’s prime and I gotta hear about this clown espousing views that I used to tune out 15 years ago. It’s just exhausting.
Me too breh. This has been a disaster and a lot of it has to do with Kyrie doing his usual:francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I was on the trade him for Dame train if possible last year.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man if I’m udoka, I turn the job down and just stick with the suspension :mjlol:

I thought kyrie would be focused on playing this season but once again those looking in from the outside were correct about him continuing to be a distraction this season smh…ben ain’t gonna do shyt either…I suffer from false hope as a fan :no:

why do that when u can collect two paychecks this year??? :francis:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Oh so it's not official that Ime Udoka will leave the Celtics? :lupe: