Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nets hoping and praying a quasi contender gets desperate at the deadline and makes a trade
Teams tend to get really desperate at the deadline it's their only shot to move off Kyrie and actually get something valuable back

Looking at Miami they look really underwhelming to start the year and Jimmy's time is running out. Also he's always wanted to play with Kyrie but not sure if the money or pieces work to make a trade

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
how does this hire work? Boston pay out full deal or no?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how does this hire work? Boston pay out full deal or no?

hell no…he probably quits or whatever (with the intention of signing with BK) to keep boston from having to fulfill the contract…I think that’s one reason boston didn’t outright fire him bcuz they didn’t want to have to get into a situation where he could sue them for pay…plus the situation didn’t seem like one where he was the only one in the wrong…ultimately I think boston just wants to be rid of him without paying him and this is the least messy way to to do it

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie playing like someone who was coasting on the job and now there's going to be a new manager coming in so all the bad habits he's used to about to get checked.

:mjlol:

He going from working from home to bringing his ass into the office every day now.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead and change the title back to whatever it was when KD put the request in. It’s a wrap.

I’ve never seen somebody as childish as this dude Kyrie.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead and change the title back to whatever it was when KD put the request in. It’s a wrap.

I’ve never seen somebody as childish as this dude Kyrie.

wait…what happened now???