Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I really wish we would have kept him and see where it went. He’ll get a standing ovation when he returns. All he wanted to do was hoop:mjcry:
One of their first public appearances as Nets was at Dyckman that summer. I couldn't have fathomed Kyrie wanting to fukk up everything he asked for. He burned down his own house proverbially.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
damn just saw this :(

I heard he was willing to finish the season with us if we couldn’t find a good trade and then perhaps try again in the summer

I think it comes down to Ben being :flabbynsick: , if Ben was even close what he was in Philly, maybe a trade for Siakam would be more likely. Oh well, definitely still :pacspit: at Marks and Tsai for not building up a good enough roster in those years

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
damn…the hell’s going on?

29 points :francis: we used score that in a qtr. what a drop off.

Honestly I wasn’t really too excited when they extended Vaughn.

He was a good fit for the KD Kyrie squads but I’m not too sure about how he fits with this current group .

I don’t know brehs. Chicago was a tough matchup for us all year so I won’t take too much from this but still

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know brehs. Chicago was a tough matchup for us all year so I won’t take too much from this but still

nah I can’t make excuses...we just beat them recently with pretty much this same squad minus the players from phoenix but dinwiddie and cam led the way…this is an unacceptable heartless performance…I was definitely expecting us to be far more competitive tonight

*edit*

ya we just played em like 2 weeks ago and put up a much better effort than this and we didn’t even have a full team at the time…this is sad