Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Jacque might be that dude, team don’t look ass.

I was surprised he was being questioned in here recently…dude just got a bag of assorted players…he just needs time to figure it out

we’re 2-2 since the trade…we almost put it to philly…the embarrassing knicks loss was huge tho

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I was surprised he was being questioned in here recently…dude just got a bag of assorted players…he just needs time to figure it out

we’re 2-2 since the trade…we almost put it to philly…the embarrassing knicks loss was huge tho
Vaughn had been making questionable lineup decisions for weeks. People have been questioning Joe and Seth mine ups and the lack of Cam.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who knew curing yourselves and getting rid of a flesh eating disease (Kyrie) would have you boys hooping like this? :mjgrin:
Been telling nets fans since Covid to bush Kyrie shyt wasn’t worth it.. Dude is a duck headache where ever he goes.. and no he ain’t resigning in Dallas lmaoo

Cuban a wild dikk head for even signing dude.. if he does resign and get his money he will play for one season and ask to be traded

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Imneed Cam Thomas to get it together. He will have his moment. He just has to understand that he can’t go ISO every play.

Love the name Brooklyn Bridges.

Shooting straight, I prefer teams like this where the defensive effort is there and you get team ball.

Im all in on this movement.