Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Been telling nets fans since Covid to bush Kyrie shyt wasn’t worth it.. Dude is a duck headache where ever he goes.. and no he ain’t resigning in Dallas lmaoo

Cuban a wild dikk head for even signing dude.. if he does resign and get his money he will play for one season and ask to be traded
You know 7 is why he wasn’t traded. They would’ve shipped that nikka out for the vaccine stance.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imneed Cam Thomas to get it together. He will have his moment. He just has to understand that he can’t go ISO every play.

Love the name Brooklyn Bridges.

Shooting straight, I prefer teams like this where the defensive effort is there and you get team ball.

Im all in on this movement.
Yeah until he develops as a playmaker, teams will continue to double bc they know he's a chucker

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjcry: I dont think he wanted to leave and wanted to finish business here.

dmx-cry.gif

fukk you,
Joe Tsai!
fukkKKK UUUUU!

I pray to the most high for your
downfall
I pray that you sell this team
fukk you!!

fukk you
Sean Marks
Hoe ass made terrible
moves
fukk you

fukk
James Harden
Hoe ass never wanted to be here
Hope Philly gets an early first round exit

fukk the Suns too

fukk Dallas too

All this time wasted bruhs
dmx-cry.gif

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Everything changes if Harden’s hammy holds up and Giannis isn’t standing directly under Kyrie :francis:

But maybe Harden is healthy if he isn’t playing 40+ mins a night because KD is hurt/Covid and Kai is having a meltdown after they stormed the capital :francis:

Or maybe if he was in shape and not overweight after forcing his way out of Houston he would’ve been able to play heavy minutes :francis:

It’ll make for an interesting doc if/when all parties are ready to be honest

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Everything changes if Harden’s hammy holds up and Giannis isn’t standing directly under Kyrie :francis:

But maybe Harden is healthy if he isn’t playing 40+ mins a night because KD is hurt/Covid and Kai is having a meltdown after they stormed the capital :francis:

Or maybe if he was in shape and not overweight after forcing his way out of Houston he would’ve been able to play heavy minutes :francis:

It’ll make for an interesting doc if/when all parties are ready to be honest

you can go further back to dins acl injury imo. Looking back to me thats when things went downhill. Probably dont make the harden trade if he’s healthy. he was the kyrie insurance.

Still putting most of the blame on kyrie for this tho. Kd aint wanna throw his boy under the bus but he pretty much said it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dmx-cry.gif

fukk you,
Joe Tsai!
fukkKKK UUUUU!

I pray to the most high for your
downfall
I pray that you sell this team
fukk you!!

fukk you
Sean Marks
Hoe ass made terrible
moves
fukk you

fukk
James Harden
Hoe ass never wanted to be here
Hope Philly gets an early first round exit

fukk the Suns too

fukk Dallas too

All this time wasted bruhs
dmx-cry.gif

agreed but kyrie gets the biggest “FUCK YOU” from me :pacspit:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
you can go further back to dins acl injury imo. Looking back to me thats when things went downhill. Probably dont make the harden trade if he’s healthy. he was the kyrie insurance.

Still putting most of the blame on kyrie for this tho. Kd aint wanna throw his boy under the bus but he pretty much said it.
I’m sure KD would’ve pushed for the Harden trade regardless but it’s possible Dinwiddie stays, or maybe LeVert. And maybe either would’ve been just enough to win game 7.

Its actually impressive how literally everything that could go wrong actually went wrong. For 3.5 straight years.

smile-and-cry-cry.gif