Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Glad that it’s over. There was never gonna be an equal value trade because that weirdo has done nothing but tank his value every single year.

Get confirmation that kd is still committed and make some more moves. Otherwise get ready to tear the whole thing down

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the lineup gotta be

C Claxton /Sharpe
PF DFS/O'Neale
SF KD/Watanabe /Warren
SG Curry /Thomas
PG Dinwiddie /Sumner /Mills

I don't even see a viable role for Ben on this roster.
The good thing about getting Dinwiddie back is that he learned how to play more off the ball during his time with Luka. He’s still best when he has the ball in his hands but having him on the floor sharing ball handling duties with Ben could work. At the end of the day Ben gives us much needed size pause whatever line up he’s in, besides small ball 5.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Glad to have my boy Spence back, didn’t feel right seeing him on another team. He’s a true Net:salute:

Wanted to see the home town kid Kyrie win it for us but he has too many issues. Glad he’s off our hand’s honestly.

KD is the next question, is he still committed ? I hope so, but if not send him packing too

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad to have my boy Spence back, didn’t feel right seeing him on another team. He’s a true Net:salute:

Wanted to see the home town kid Kyrie win it for us but he has too many issues. Glad he’s off our hand’s honestly.

KD is the next question, is he still committed ? I hope so, but if not send him packing too

At least the bytch ass
Fakers didn’t get him
I wish BK ask for Woods
too

I hope this is not the only
move because this is not a
championship team
Question is will they keep
KD or trade him
Should be an interesting deadline

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At least the bytch ass
Fakers didn’t get him
I wish BK ask for Woods
too

I hope this is not the only
move because this is not a
championship team
Question is will they keep
KD or trade him
Should be an interesting deadline
I wish they had the urge to pry one of Orlando’s big men from them. They got plenty to share, why can’t we get Mo Bamba or Mo Wagner on the low from them? Dayron Sharpe ain’t it for me brehs, I’m sorry.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

KD out of there