Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Possibly but I wouldn’t lock that in. Remember he requested a trade right after Kyrie opted in, i think the extent to which those 2 are joined at the hip is overrated.

It’s gonna depend on if nets can get pieces back to compete
The Nets can use the picks they get back from trading Kyrie to go get another star like Siakim.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If Kyrie is shipped for scraps and picks, I don’t see him wanting to stay there for a rebuild. He’s only got so much time left in his prime.
He should’ve listened to his gut the first time he asked for a trade smh… dude left a situation that was literally tailor made for him..

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Happened so fast.

Well I knew Dallas woulda been thirsty for this.

As for Brooklyn,

Finney-Smith and O'Neale are redundant, but the team lacks depth already so, there you go.

Dinwiddie back in Brooklyn immediately makes him the most popular Net even though he can't get the same green light Atkinson gave him.

The picks are flotsam.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happened so fast.

Well I knew Dallas woulda been thirsty for this.

As for Brooklyn,

Finney-Smith and O'Neale are redundant, but the team lacks depth already so, there you go.

Dinwiddie back in Brooklyn immediately makes him the most popular Net even though he can't get the same green light Atkinson gave him.

The picks are flotsam.
Facts about DFS. I’d rather Reggie Bullock or Hardaway Jr. Bona fide shot makers. It’s whatever to me though, it’s been real Byrie…

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Facts about DFS. I’d rather Reggie Bullock or Hardaway Jr. Bona fide shot makers. It’s whatever to me though, it’s been real Byrie…
y'all better pray Seth and Joe figure it out because they're gonna get every opportunity to get their shyt together. That's all y'all got

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all better pray Seth and Joe figure it out because they're gonna get every opportunity to get their shyt together. That's all y'all got
Seth Curry is what he is at this point. I don’t except much from him other than making big shots in the clutch. Joe Harris is a lost cause to me, he got his bag, it’s time to part ways with him. I’m looking at Cam to step up now, better shot selection, better IQ, better defense. We need him to make that next step now more than ever just like Claxton did.