Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This team fascinates me

KD loves the game man. He loves this shyt and he’s playin with weirdo nutjob ass nikkas

At least Kyrie is nice and dominates for the most part but when you have a scamming Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme soft ass nikka like Ben Simmons on your team you can’t win..

He has no shame at all..

This dude Ben Simmons is a disgrace to men everywhere
You know KAI and KD don’t respect dude because they genuinely love basketball but hate the shyt that comes with it. While the other dude loathes basketball but loves what comes with being a basketball player.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’ve always hated that fakkit. I tried to give him a chance but quickly his bytchassness came to surface and ruined everything. He can’t even hoop fr fr. He puts no effort in and embraces sitting or fouling out or faking injuries.

Zero points. I could luck into a bucket at least once and I’m barely 6’ :scust:
double

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I’ve always hated that fakkit. I tried to give him a chance but quickly his bytchassness came to surface and ruined everything. He can’t even hoop fr fr. He puts no effort in and embraces sitting or fouling out or faking injuries.

Zero points. I could luck into a bucket at least once and I’m barely 6’ :scust:
He doesn’t wanna play it’s obvious

That’s why he gets into foul trouble so easily he doesn’t wanna be out there

How can a nikka not wanna put the ball in the basket and dunk the basketball :mindblown:

How???

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn’t wanna play it’s obvious

That’s why he gets into foul trouble so easily he doesn’t wanna be out there

How can a nikka not wanna put the ball in the basket and dunk the basketball :mindblown:

How???

ya some of the misses I’ve seen suggest dude has a severe psychological problem or he just simply doesn’t wanna be on the court at this point…either way he’s fukking useless…this would’ve been the perfect stretch for him to pick up the slack with KD out…clax of all ppl has been the one to step up and increase his scoring…meanwhile this muthafukka is still putting up donuts smdh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This team fascinates me

KD loves the game man. He loves this shyt and he’s playin with weirdo nutjob ass nikkas

At least Kyrie is nice and dominates for the most part but when you have a scamming Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme soft ass nikka like Ben Simmons on your team you can’t win..

He has no shame at all..

This dude Ben Simmons is a disgrace to men everywhere
Son this is the most disgraceful Nîgga in basketball history.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya some of the misses I’ve seen suggest dude has a severe psychological problem or he just simply doesn’t wanna be on the court at this point…either way he’s fukking useless…this would’ve been the perfect stretch for him to pick up the slack with KD out…clax of all ppl has been the one to step up and increase his scoring…meanwhile this muthafukka is still putting up donuts smdh

Imagine
Ime Udoka was the coach
instead of Joc
:pachaha:

Wasting the prime years of
KD and Kyrie
shyt is disgusting
That’s why I don’t blame KD for wanting out

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Imagine
Ime Udoka was the coach
instead of Joc
:pachaha:

Wasting the prime years of
KD and Kyrie
shyt is disgusting
That’s why I don’t blame KD for wanting out
KD knew this shot was dead based on Marks’ roster moves. nikka really didn’t add another big or a third legitimate scoring option.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Vaughn was gonna be coach of the year until KD got hurt.

Ben Simmons is a disgrace to the game. He sucks the life out of the ball disrespecting it like that. Under the rim not attempting a shot is frowned upon by the basketball gods.

They need a 3rs scorer even when KD is back.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KD knew this shot was dead based on Marks’ roster moves. nikka really didn’t add another big or a third legitimate scoring option.

Look at this tweet
for example

It was an hour ago
response to
the owner

It’s clear as day he wants to
be here
Too bad Wiz who are 10th in the
East wants to resign him :francis:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The crazy thing with Simmons is most of the media are too scared to call him out in case they'll be criticised for being insensitive to someone's mental health :unimpressed:

You have to hand it to Bum Simmons....he's played this shyt perfectly.