Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah...that soundbite sounds bad. Vaughn done 😓
Low key Claxton is too. Didn't help that they were getting beat on d on the same play every time.

Them two can't coexist on the floor together and at first, the plan was to scale back Nic's time in hopes that maybe they can get away with Ben at the 5. Nic earned his keep and now he gets starter minutes every night regardless of how he's doing and he's having the best stretch in his life. And it's being wasted. Now, as long as Claxton is doing his thing, he has the value of a backup PG.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Jaque Vaughn was a really good college player who had to bust his ass to just have an NBA career.

It's killing him to see this dude with all this talent not giving a fukk.

Ben is p*ssy straight up and doesn't love basketball. He's conned the system with his extreme talents and gifts to make millions and reap the rewards of the nba lifestyle
Speaking of Jacque, I remember he started a season missing his first 22 shots from the field. He gets feeling like he don't wanna shoot.

EDIT: found the video

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I can see teams wanting a Harris or patty or seth..but who wants/needs Ben? Between the contract and his play plus the attitude, what value does he have?
Ben ain't going anywhere. It's layers of shyt with him.

If he was doing everything right, then the concern is how he holds up physically.

If he was healthy, then the concern is whether he's doing the right things on the court.

Add to that his salary + years left and the one team that woulda been interested also has no use for him now. Not that Ben really wants to go anywhere. 5th Ave is so close :wow:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These CACs fans
take this shyt way too
seriously :pachaha:
8-EE3639-D-B5-FB-4-EC8-9853-C4-DF8-C95055-D.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This team fascinates me

KD loves the game man. He loves this shyt and he’s playin with weirdo nutjob ass nikkas

At least Kyrie is nice and dominates for the most part but when you have a scamming Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme soft ass nikka like Ben Simmons on your team you can’t win..

He has no shame at all..

This dude Ben Simmons is a disgrace to men everywhere

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
This team fascinates me

KD loves the game man. He loves this shyt and he’s playin with weirdo nutjob ass nikkas

At least Kyrie is nice and dominates for the most part but when you have a scamming Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme soft ass nikka like Ben Simmons on your team you can’t win..

He has no shame at all..

This dude Ben Simmons is a disgrace to men everywhere
I’ve always hated that fakkit. I tried to give him a chance but quickly his bytchassness came to surface and ruined everything. He can’t even hoop fr fr. He puts no effort in and embraces sitting or fouling out or faking injuries.

Zero points. I could luck into a bucket at least once and I’m barely 6’ :scust: