Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Nothing wrong with Ben’s knee. He just didn’t feel like being out there.

He airballed that first hook shot and he was over it. The next 2 times he had clear paths to the basket and passed it off. He took one more hook style shot and he wasn’t interested anymore. They’re covering for his ass. His feelings are sore, not his knee.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
praying for Ben Simmons, hope for a speedy recovery. 🙏🏾
0 points,
1 rebound
7 assists
and played like he was social distancing.

Jacque gonna have to pretend he's on a two way or something and yank him with no guarantee to re-enter him in games. I hate to say it, but the Nets can't keep worrying about his mental health. If he falls off the Manhattan Bridge because he got aired out publicly by his teammates, the first question that should come out of Marks' mouth is, "so he comes off our cap?"

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
0 points,
1 rebound
7 assists
and played like he was social distancing.

Jacque gonna have to pretend he's on a two way or something and yank him with no guarantee to re-enter him in games. I hate to say it, but the Nets can't keep worrying about his mental health. If he falls off the Manhattan Bridge because he got aired out publicly by his teammates, the first question that should come out of Marks' mouth is, "so he comes off our cap?"

Breh. That boy cashing a check for $439k for that performance.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I knew he would be a potential liability come playoff time but I never thought he would be this ass.
Like he’s legit a bottom 1% player in the league, regardless of his contract
and the team can't even really get on him because then they're not allies for mental health.

The guys with real mental health issues (he's fakin it, yeah I said it) allow that shyt to consume their lives even outside of work. Ben's normal as fukk when he ain't playing. Ask Balenciaga if Ben got issues. You think when he drops bands on jewels he's miserable? He don't really wanna be out there but when those checks come every 2 weeks, he works through it.

Jacque needs to make Ben play at Dyckman this summer. Not to work on his game. Damn sure not to be out here looking for Dominicans to smash, but he needs to hear every week how weak he is and know he has to come back every week in 90 degree weather with zaza in the air having to hear a bunch of brehs yell 50 different variations of "KILL HIM! BUM ASS nikka"

and y'all might think I'm buggin, but that's kinda what happened to D'Lo when he went out there and from that night on he went on to have the best season of his life.

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Jaque Vaughn was a really good college player who had to bust his ass to just have an NBA career.

It's killing him to see this dude with all this talent not giving a fukk.

Ben is p*ssy straight up and doesn't love basketball. He's conned the system with his extreme talents and gifts to make millions and reap the rewards of the nba lifestyle