Daps
yall really thought Ben Simmons was the answer ? :dahell:

may as well trade all three of them and try to get into the lottery for Victor

Daps
Can you give Ben and the
team time to Jell first:what:

Plus it’s preseason
:dahell:

lol no this has been pretty much his entire NBA career. keep telling yourself he just needs more time. that's the same thing sixers fans said til he got them upset against the hawks. he doesnt GAF bro... his ego is fragile and he's too prideful to listen to constructive criticism. you have to treat him with kid gloves or else he will shut down. he's too flawed for the Nets to win big but you'll see :francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
lol no this has been pretty much his entire NBA career. keep telling yourself he just needs more time. that's the same thing sixers fans said til he got them upset against the hawks. he doesnt GAF bro... his ego is fragile and he's too prideful to listen to constructive criticism. you have to treat him with kid gloves or else he will shut down. he's too flawed for the Nets to win big but you'll see :francis:

:camby:

Every season you clowns come into this thread and have some new hot take you can't wait to spill. No one cares.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like damn
why come in OUR thread!?
I don’t go into rivals trolling
Lame shyt but it is what it is

the way I determined who to @ was by looking at the number of responses per poster in the last season thread…so I @’ed a dude who I finally realized isn’t even a nets fan…nikka was just posted all up in the season thread smh