Gotta Have Some F*cking Pride and Optimism. Brooklyn Nets 22-23 Season Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
from the outside looking in, I'm not sure if a nic claxton + ben simmons arrangement is gonna work long term especially against teams with legit bigs.
I'd ponder checking the trade market for a stretch 5. obviously myles turner would be most ideal next to ben...but outside of the occasional downsizing to run kd and ben at the 4/5 I feel like that type of lineup makes it easier for teams to cheat and over help on durant and kyrie.
but this is my WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early analysis and maybe they figure it out....but from this game alone visibly the offense just functions smoother with one or the other on the court. not both.
I dont wanna see 2 non shooters next to scorers as lethal as kd and ky are.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
from the outside looking in, I'm not sure if a nic claxton + ben simmons arrangement is gonna work long term especially against teams with legit bigs.
I'd ponder checking the trade market for a stretch 5. obviously myles turner would be most ideal next to ben...but outside of the occasional downsizing to run kd and ben at the 4/5 I feel like that type of lineup makes it easier for teams to cheat and over help on durant and kyrie.
but this is my WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early analysis and maybe they figure it out....but from this game alone visibly the offense just functions smoother with one or the other on the court. not both.

You must be new here.

:laff:

Stretch 5?

:laff:

We're lucky that we even have guys playing the 5 position.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

No need to hit the market...Nash says Markeiff Morris is a 5.

:mjcry:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
sumner going to take someones minutes

looking at you patty
Idk why people were trying to move Seth. He’s big off the bench. Patty and Joe gotta go asap. I know Joe the last of the Nets young guns team but he a shooter that shrinks in the most inconvenient times. Patty is alright in small doses but way too small for big minutes.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This bytch ass nikka Ben Simmons :mjlol:

Dawg played 25 minutes in a pre season game and took 3 shots

That sequence with KD was hilarious :laff:

He won’t shoot the ball :laff:

Last edited: