satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:shaq2: I'm 28 minutes into this week's episode & it's boring because some of the more interesting supporting characters are not in it & meaning their focusing much more on the case of the week.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Is Gotham such a shythole driving down real estate prices that a nice apartment like that is affordable on cop's salary? Must be what it's like to live in Detroit or Cleveland. :leon:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Gotham such a shythole driving down real estate prices that a nice apartment like that is affordable on cop's salary? Must be what it's like to live in Detroit or Cleveland. :leon:
I thought that was Barbara's apartment.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Yea Detroit prices are crazy cheap....my boy has a place downtown there that would run in the millions in NYC got it for like 150k. Honestly nikkas should be spending their money in places like Detroit and Cleveland rather than live month to month scraping by to make the rent in those expensive ass cities. But thats neither here nor there in relation to this thread :russ:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got to reward this on demand.

Fell asleep during the part where he kidnaps the bish and knocks out the maid :comeon:

And I can't fast forward on demand :noah: