Gotham Nights is proof “Cross/next gen” is a marketing farce.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Son u clearly haven’t played the game. Lol. I can’t believe y’all nikkas still doin this shyt in this section.
Read the thread it’s already been thoroughly detailed how the game could have been done on PS4.

Portals have been done in many games. The set piece section where you zip through a bunch of different worlds the transitions would just be a bit slower.

Y’all just drunk off that sony ssd koolaid.

Now two years into the gen, none of that hype they sold has come true. We still riding elevators and squeezing through crevices:stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Read the thread it’s already been thoroughly detailed how the game could have been done on PS4.

Portals have been done in many games. The set piece section where you zip through a bunch of different worlds the transitions would just be a bit slower.

Y’all just drunk off that sony ssd koolaid.

Now two years into the gen, none of that hype they sold has come true. We still riding elevators and squeezing through crevices:stopitslime:
Son I’m not drunk off nothing. The game would’ve ran like dirt on PS4. The PS4 hardware was old when it dropped. Y’all nikkas is console superheroes at this point. Lol.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Son I’m not drunk off nothing. The game would’ve ran like dirt on PS4. The PS4 hardware was old when it dropped. Y’all nikkas is console superheroes at this point. Lol.
It would have had longer load screens.

You are acting like a ratchet game didn’t just come out on PS4.

PS4 Loaded entire ratchet levels in like 6 seconds. They could have made the new one work if they wanted to.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It would have had longer load screens.

You are acting like a ratchet game didn’t just come out on PS4.

PS4 Loaded entire ratchet levels in like 6 seconds. They could have made the new one work if they wanted to.
Bruh u obviously haven’t played the game can u please refrain from speaking on shyt u don’t know about? The game would feel entirely different with loading screens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh u obviously haven’t played the game can u please refrain from speaking on shyt u don’t know about? The game would feel entirely different with loading screens.
The PS5 version has loading screens.

What do you think those portal transition screens are?

PS4 those screens would just be a bit longer.

Like i said it’s already been explained in here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lmao this is like arguing with a conspiracy theorist at this point.
As usual. Everything i said in here is based on clear demonstrable fact. Even provided links and technical details to back it up.

Seems y’all have a problem when your “opinion” clashes with facts.

That ain’t my fault :manny:

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
As usual. Everything i said in here is based on clear demonstrable fact. Even provided links and technical details to back it up.

Seems y’all have a problem when your “opinion” clashes with facts.

That ain’t my fault :manny:

idk whats going on in your life right now but you gotta chill out lol

youre looking crazy in all of these threads