Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its going to be canceled no doubt but I didn't hate it

giphy.gif

and of course Bruce would turn out to be alive in future seasons that this will never get

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Started off with a bang. Cw shows get pretty formulaic and cheesy when it comes to their villain of the week type shows, but I don't see it being this way for this one. They dynamics of this crew is refreshing to see. Joker's daughter is gunning to be the star of the show with her characterization. If this does she up being a good show, I hope people give it a try and don't immediately shyt on it just because it's under the banner of the CW.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Black/Biracial female robin might have been the nail in the coffin for cac fans willing to give this one a chance:mjlol:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Started off with a bang. Cw shows get pretty formulaic and cheesy when it comes to their villain of the week type shows, but I don't see it being this way for this one. They dynamics of this crew is refreshing to see. Joker's daughter is gunning to be the star of the show with her characterization. If this does she up being a good show, I hope people give it a try and don't immediately shyt on it just because it's under the banner of the CW.
She was MVPing them, cause Truce Wayne or whatever his name is, and the the by half of Red Arrow twins were bland. I liked New-Robin, for her 3 minutes of screentime, as well.