Gotham Knights | Tuesdays @9PM on CW

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Elite highly trained assassin who (by extension) even Bruce couldn't pin down or prove the existence of getting juked by some kids :russ: We're gonna be seeing a lot of that I bet

Wealthy simp throwing his life away for the blonde :hhh: There's gotta be more to that plotpoint past the love triangle, otherwise, it's a waste of screentime

Robin with her own motives? :lupe: Idk, I may have missed why she stole the last few pages.
I wonder what it is that is so special about Turner that Bruce seemingly trained him up to be able to "spar" with the owls.

Turner's probably got the joker's daughter coiled around his finger now after saving her, I wonder if it's going to turn into an obsession going forward. Adding two triangles with adjoining sides makes for a love square. It's CW, so I'm counting on it.

Man, they certainly nerfed this iteration of Bruce. I'm stiill enjoying the show so far though.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
its going to be canceled no doubt but I didn't hate it

giphy.gif

and of course Bruce would turn out to be alive in future seasons that this will never get

this Butcher of Gotham is really Bruce Wayne

Last edited:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The mystique of the Court of Owls has pretty much disappeared, but I guess it's become we the viewers have seen too much. I'm sure they're still spooky to the average Gotham citizen.