Gotham Knights | Tuesdays @9PM on CW

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm assuming Batwoman is getting cancelled and will spin-off into this show as a supporting character

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Based on the lesbian in the pic

let me guess a ga blonde girl character and the black character will be trans or some shyt

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
It picks up in the aftermath of Bruce Wayne’s murder, with his rebellious adopted son forging an unlikely alliance with the children of Batman’s enemies when they are all framed for killing the Caped Crusader. As the city’s most wanted criminals, this renegade band of misfits must fight to clear their names. But in a Gotham with no Dark Knight to protect it, the city descends into the most dangerous it’s ever been. However, hope comes from the most unexpected of places as this team of mismatched fugitives will become its next generation of saviors known as the Gotham Knights.
it’s not a spinoff of the canceled series (nor is it related to an upcoming Warner Bros. Games release of the same name). It stars Oscar Morgan as Bruce Wayne’s adopted son, who is framed for the Caped Crusader’s killing along with the children of several Gotham City villains.
Deadline‘Gotham Knights’, ‘Walker: Independence’ & ‘The Winchesters’ Picked Up To Series By The CWThe CW has ordered to series all three of its pilots: DC Comics-based Gotham Knights, Walker: Independence and The Winchesters..4 hours ago

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This won’t last long, they keep trying to do Batman universe shows without Batman, and it keeps failing. No one cares about these b list Batman characters. And don’t they already have titans? How is is this different?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This won’t last long, they keep trying to do Batman universe shows without Batman, and it keeps failing. No one cares about these b list Batman characters. And don’t they already have titans? How is is this different?
Batman is alive in Titans
:francis: