Gotdamn!, check out this Magic Johnson video brehs...

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Lebrons passing is just as good as Magics. :umad:

No.

But Bron has definitely studied Magic's play. He can do SOME of those passes, but not all of them. That high bounce pass into the paint at 2:33 is ridiculous.

I'm 30+ so I watched Magic play growing up. I don't remember him being that quick though :damn:

I know someone who's a diehard unc fan...yet his favorite player of all time is Magic, not MJ.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I guess not many over 30s on this board then. Damn I feel old:flabbynsick:

Magic was more than just THE point guard. He redefined the game when he played and took the beauty to a next level. His vision still unsurpassed till today. I mean dont get me wrong, MJ took it from that level to another level but the level magic took it from was a bigger jump if that makes any sense.

People who talk about Kobe being the GOAT:childplease:

I'm 34 and I didn't really get into watching basketball until I was 11 so I was watching the NBA at the end of the 80's. Like 88, 89. I missed showtime. I remember The Pistons punking them in the finals.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didnt watch these vids, but 4 things about Magic.

1. He had a strange looking jump shot
2. He was still doing all this same exact stuff even when he came back in '96 after all those years off. Still had those young dudes looking confused on the court.
3. His goatee was the GOAT
4. Why dont we have a Magic smiley?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Here's another great mix of Magic.
"The Magic Man" (by nonplayerzealot / NPZ) - YouTube

His game leaves me speechless brehs :wow: My favorite player of all time.

Magic throwing the ball away at the 12:20 second was the smartest play I ever saw in a basketball game.

It was the cherry on top of a dominant series he had where the Lakers were expected to lose and he completely carried them on his back when he wasn't yelling at Vlade.