Gotdamn!, check out this Magic Johnson video brehs...

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
It pretty damn retarded (but then again...this is internet so I guess thats normal around here) to compare a playmaker with shooting guard

I guess yall beauty salon bytches just need some drama to snap your ratchety ass necks about.

Magic and Jordan are both GOATs, try get it thru your think simple limited ass minds that basketball isnt individual sport, so, Jordan wouldnt be THE Jordan if he got drafted by Portland....and Magic wouldnt be Magic if he got to play for I dont know who.

They were on good teams. Magic had the luck to play among the cream of the crop.

Jordan got the slightly worse deck of cards in Chicago (slightly lol) but he willed them up, because he was a mad man genius who knew what he was capable of.

They both winners, they both positive sports role models and they both GOATs. Tryin to figure out who is "better" is retarded.

Jordan is a global icon 10 years after he stepped on the court. What he did to the game aint none of your rape ass loser ass faggets or receding hairline 5 inch tilted headband motherfukkers ever touch, let alone surpass.

So stop it with that retarded internet gibberish