GoT S7E4 Leak/Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So that the main thread doesn't get cluttered with reactionary posts/gifs when the episode hasn't properly aired yet, let's keep discussion here.

And with that being said....I just have one thing to say to start this off...

...Jaime seeing his life flash before his eyes :damn:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
TargSet I must admit took a BIG win this episode

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Thats all I have for now. shyt was too piff...

I have link if any of you want.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

DAMN Dany had ENOUGH of the Ls and took matters into her own hands. LanisterSet got MASSACRED so badly on some :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: shyt.

It was good seeing Arya back in the North where she belongs and her outclassing Brienne in a sword practice that even Brienne was like :ohhh:

Pass the muster please :feedme:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Seeing the fam back together was :to:

But cotdamn when that dragon came out like :takedat: I was :damn:

This has to be a top 3-5 episode for me. Holy shyt brehs. The last 20-30 mins was flames. Pun intended :damn:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Arya is a fukking water dancer :wow:

Jon wants to get up in danys guts :wow:

Grey worm somehow got into missandeis guts :wow:

Professor bran serving littlefinger notice. "don't play mind games with a mind reader fakkit" :wow:

Dany unleashing the dragon on L-set :wow:

I just wish she had unleashed all 3 dragons on those clowns :pacspit:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For a minute I thought Dany was done when the dragon got hit.
I was sure Jaime was dead. As soon as he said he was staying, I thought that was it....

And when he was taking that spear to the dragon, I was like this is it. You had a nice run :damnno:

I was :dead: at that Dothraki general(?), telling Tyrion that his people can't fight while they're out there getting burned alive and slaughtered :mjlaugh2:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was sure Jaime was dead. As soon as he said he was staying, I thought that was it....

And when he was taking that spear to the dragon, I was like this is it. You had a nice run :damnno:

I was :dead: at that Dothraki general(?), telling Tyrion that his people can't fight while they're out there getting burned alive and slaughtered :mjlaugh2:

I laughed but would he be saying that if they didn't have dragons?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Holy fukking shyt what an episode :damn:

Stark family reunion was so bittersweet, they are all so different and so fukking scarred from the shyt they've had to live to this point. Arya is so damn demonic, that laugh she had when Sansa didn't believe she had a list was creepy as hell :whoa: the sparring session with Brienne was amazing, Arya ready to fight The Mountain now :banderas: also liked how they took their time with Arya sink in the moment of being back home.

Not sure what to make of Sansa's reaction to the sparring session though. It seemed to me she was jealous of Arya's skills and the "bonding" moment with Brienne, but then again she could just be afraid at the "monster" her sister has become and that her bodyguard got dealt with easily.

Meera's scene broke my heart. It was needed too. If there was one character that should've called Bran out for his Three Eyed Raveness was her. That girl needs a god damn statue, and are we ever gonna meet Howland fukking Reed? :mjcry:

The sexual tension between Jon and Danny is so damn obvious to everyone, Missandei and Davos - dude was flawless this ep with the comedy - trolling them about it was funny. These two gonna fukk and marry before Jon finds out she's his aunt :dead:

LOVED the scene inside the cave, helped bridge the story and motivations of the characters while at the same time explaining shyt to non book readers.

The last 15 minutes are tied with Battle of the b*stards and Hardhome as dopest shyt ever on the show. The buildup to the Dothraki showing up, and then fukking Drogon in all it's glory putting the fear of god in roasting the troops. Can't even describe what happened next, just chaos and destruction.

Tyrion's face watching his family's army getting decimated and begging Jamie not to be a hero and try to kill Danny was heart wrenching too.

Can't wait to watch this in HD. Top 10, maybe 5 ever in the show? so much good shyt.

PS: Dany is a fukking moron though. No damn reason to roast all that food, specially when she herself admitted the Unsullied needed it :snoop: