Bills

tenor.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
To those who have watched actual games, I need y'all to confirm a few things.

• How has the O-Line looked? Omar Kelly keep saying of all the units on the team the OL is the only one that has actually improved from week to week. Is this true?
  • According to Travis Wingfield, Charles Harris is confirmed as trash and the Tacho guy we claimed on waivers is making plays.
  • Raekwon McMillan (sp) is beasting up on some poor man's Ray Lewis type shyt against the run. Jerome Bake who was praised all offseason is playing well but not quite up to what they had hoped. Is this true?
  • Wilkins is definitely a keeper and likely a beast in the making. Just needs to stay consistent.
I still want the Fo to go out and spend big on OL before we bring in whatever rookie QB we end up getting next week but if the OL as trash as it looked early is improving that shows we finally have a good coach working with them.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To those who have watched actual games, I need y'all to confirm a few things.

• How has the O-Line looked? Omar Kelly keep saying of all the units on the team the OL is the only one that has actually improved from week to week. Is this true?
  • I still want the Fo to go out and spend big on OL before we bring in whatever rookie QB we end up getting next week but if the OL as trash as it looked early is improving that shows we finally have a good coach working with them.
  • Taco ain’t that good either but he showing more than Harris which ain’t saying much.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang

Maybe we were improving or weren't exposed yet. I think Washington saw something on tape and repeatedly kept attacking.

• According to Travis Wingfield, Charles Harris is confirmed as trash and the Tacho guy we claimed on waivers is making plays.

Harris is trash, Taco might be a scheme fit but he isn't that good.

• Raekwon McMillan (sp) is beasting up on some poor man's Ray Lewis type shyt against the run. Jerome Bake who was praised all offseason is playing well but not quite up to what they had hoped. Is this true?

It's a shame Raekwon can't cover, he would be really good.

• Wilkins is definitely a keeper and likely a beast in the making. Just needs to stay consistent.
Yeah, Wilkins is a keeper, he's just not really getting stats.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
if dolphins start rosen every game they will go 0-16 if they mess around and start fitzmagic it could be 2-14 :yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It’s extremely early but already hear they prefer Justin Herbert

You better hope that's false

No I heard Cin prefers Herbert
Well like I always say I don't watch college sports so I don't know which is better prospect but as long as we get whoever is gonna be a dominant franchise QB.

I would have loved to see a franchise thrive with a black QB, black head coach and black GM but whatever it takes to thrive, do it.