Supporter
Daps
The only team who can challenge us for that top pick is the jets

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Honestly, now i feel like we're not tanking hard enough. I mean Bengals look like they may go 0-16 or 1-15 too. And let's not forget the Jets. Broncos ain't looking good either.

We have to mentally prepare ourselves with having the 2nd or 3rd pick in the draft if we should fukk around and have multiple 0-16 teams vying for that top pick
Imagine going 0-16 for nothing. Can't be a worse fate than having a miserable losing season and gaining nothing in return. Or even gaining a good player but not a franchise shifting player(s). We gotta knock the draft outta the park. It's OK to have one bad tank year a decade. But I Can't do this same song and dance anytime soon. Nah, we gotta start thinking Superbowl eventually .

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Imagine going 0-16 for nothing. Can't be a worse fate than having a miserable losing season and gaining nothing in return. Or even gaining a good player but not a franchise shifting player(s). We gotta knock the draft outta the park. It's OK to have one bad tank year a decade. But I Can't do this same song and dance anytime soon. Nah, we gotta start thinking Superbowl eventually .
From what I hear there are 3 potential franchise QBs coming up next year.

Worst case scenario we end up with the 3rd pick. We have the option of trading up for the first pick since we have both HOU's and PIT's 1st round picks. If team that has said first pick doesn't wanna trade we have the option of either getting one of the other highly rated QBs in the draft or build up the OL and Defense while trading one of our top picks and stacking picks for the following year and give Rosen a 2nd look behind a better oline and a better team around him. The stacked picks can be used as trade baits for the next crop of QBs

I'm just looking the positives right now because we have obviously exhausted the negatives.

Edit: as of right now based on strength of schedule and record if the draft were to start TODAY we'd have the 4th pick (ours) and the 8th pick (Steelers) and the 23rd pick (Texans). However we're projected to have the 1st, 5th and 20th pick in the draft once the other 0-4 teams are predicted to pick up some wins

2020 NFL Draft order: Redskins No. 1; Eagles, Jets in top 10

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Meh

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
thats my thought too, team sucks more than some realize. they have CFL level talent at numerous groups, but they dont need a QB so fukk em :yeshrug:

That's the problem. If they get the first pick we are fuct. Think about it they may not need a quarterback but DeWalt dangle the pic around to the highest bidder while not wanting to trade it to us or divisional rival. Anyone else wanted a quarterback and is willing to pay a decent price will get it from them

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Cin might be a tough team gunning for that number one pick but they will get AJ Green back eventually

Jets should win a few when they get Sam back

Broncos thou are pretty dang bad

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What are Tua's flaws? Act like you're talking me OUT of drafting him. I'm just curious as to what to expect and what the org can do in preparation to overcome those if he's the pick

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
That's the problem. If they get the first pick we are fuct. Think about it they may not need a quarterback but DeWalt dangle the pic around to the highest bidder while not wanting to trade it to us or divisional rival. Anyone else wanted a quarterback and is willing to pay a decent price will get it from them

were still worse, Jets will get 3 or 4 dubs. outside of a split with them i dont see a dub for us :sadcam:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What are Tua's flaws? Act like you're talking me OUT of drafting him. I'm just curious as to what to expect and what the org can do in preparation to overcome those if he's the pick

Greed. Last year he would get greedy on throws and go for the big play too much. But this year so far he's taking the check down and simple throws. But it's always hard to coach the gunsliger out.

Durability. Fragile small boned.

Predetermining throws presnap. He'll do it occasionally so he doesn't always take the second to read the whole defense.

Not really a flaw but he's throwing to 3 MFL 1st round WRs on RPOs every play. He has a lot of talent around him so how good will he be in an offense that isnt rpo based and will have trash WRs?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Plays with elite talent around him at almost every position