GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
or ima stick one of beth chapmans crusty dildos up your ass no homo
kd4m1h.jpg
:wtf: :mjlol:

DTR90

Rookie
Daps
I've never watched Dexter past the first episode but I've heard it jumps the shark big time. And I've enjoyed this season of GoT but will agree that it's been unsually slow, and apart from the Ramsay/Sansa scene there's been no real :damn:moments. But it feels like they're building up to something big.

However, here's the main reason I came into this thread: Implying that S2 and S5 of The Wire are WOAT tier?:camby:Just because the first, third and fourth seasons are maybe the best television ever written, doesn't mean that the other two seasons are bad. I loved the dock workers storyline, and McNulty finally losing the plot.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I've never watched Dexter past the first episode but I've heard it jumps the shark big time. And I've enjoyed this season of GoT but will agree that it's been unsually slow, and apart from the Ramsay/Sansa scene there's been no real :damn:moments. But it feels like they're building up to something big.

However, here's the main reason I came into this thread: Implying that S2 and S5 of The Wire are WOAT tier?:camby:Just because the first, third and fourth seasons are maybe the best television ever written, doesn't mean that the other two seasons are bad. I loved the dock workers storyline, and McNulty finally losing the plot.
you're white right?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
My only complaint is them killing off Baristan Selmy (he lives in the books) and how're they're doing Bronn with those shytty Dorne scenes. Bronn is an excellent character, he deserves better than some poorly put together scenes and some little girl dykes who make awful fight scenes.
but in the books he really kinda just disappears from the story

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
but in the books he really kinda just disappears from the story

Yeah he goes off to live the good life, but that doesn't mean you should give him some shytty ending with poorly done fight scenes.

Do you really want to see one of the best fighters in Westeros die from a poisoned cut, from some little bratty dyke bytches?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yeah he goes off to live the good life, but that doesn't mean you should give him some shytty ending with poorly done fight scenes.

Do you really want to see one of the best fighters in Westeros die from a poisoned cut, from some little bratty dyke bytches?
not at all

BUT that would at least give the sand snakes some relevancy

rather than all that makeshift water dancing they were doing:hula:

Ronald

Daps
at least The Wire s2/s5 had many classic moments

It's time for HBO to throw this trash in the bushes and adapt Berserk into a tv show :blessed:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Yup this is looking like Lost now. When the wackness in later seasons forces you to acknowledge that the early season were a waste of time.

shyt was Hercules/Xena status at some points this season