GoT has jumped the shark and is on the same level as S2/5 - The Wire & S5-7 Dexter - FlabbY & Sick

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I guess, but uh generally speaking people prefer ignorance of a fukked up situation you put them into over you doing it to them on purpose.

And really, why we acting like Sansa has a ton of options in regards to what happens to her and who she is able to be mad at? She's been helpless throughout. A pawn in other people's games. I guess we hope she becomes more savvy because she's pretty? Or did we think LF actually has feelings and hope he's not that fukked up?
you're washed up cuz, get the f*ck up out my thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
or ima stick one of beth chapmans crusty dildos up your ass no homo
kd4m1h.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:heh: @ the last few posts

Why would she be thankful to Littlefinger when it's going to become increasingly obvious he left her with a lunatic
Fred.

This is what I've been wondering. If LF was to come back tomorrow I don't think she would be that pissed. LF would have to mindfukk her and say it was to be expected on her wedding night..yadda yadda......but eventually she could possibly get over it. BUT depending on how long she has to be tormented by this nutjob it's going to be harder, if not impossible for her to look at LF as an ally when he does make his eventual return to Winterfell

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
My only complaint is them killing off Baristan Selmy (he lives in the books) and how're they're doing Bronn with those shytty Dorne scenes. Bronn is an excellent character, he deserves better than some poorly put together scenes and some little girl dykes who make awful fight scenes.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Show is destined to get even worst now I see why the author cannot finish the story in his books, he's lost, and doesn't know where to go with the plot

This is what happens when you kill every main character in your story

Killing main character is fine, but not all of them, because there's nothing left but side characters who haven't had any screen time dedicated to their plot
and also all the conflicts built up from season to season are unresolved because everybody's dead

that arya shyt is going nowhere fast, what happened to the prayer, oh yeah everybody she wanted dead is dead anyway lol, whats the point of joining the league of shadows there's no one left for her to take revenge on, her storyline has nowhere to go

cersei is terrible without interactions with tywin, tyrion, and joffrey,

who wants to follow the tales of a one armed pervert jamie lannister, you're going to make a hero out of a guy who threw a boy out the window

All the best character characters and consequently the best actors are not on the show anymore, which is cool if you had equal or better parts to replace them but you don't

which is the trick bad of spending all the time and effort investing in characters only to kill down nonchalantly in a way that does nothing to conclude or advance the plot

this show is literally about nothing, but the dikk riders will continue to make excuses
even though characters are doing things completely contrary to their established ways
and making moves that make absolutely no sense like Littlefinger handing Sansa over, completely unnecessary and impossible to be thought of plan of his, because it would have to rely on Tyrion killing Tywin, which would be impossible for him to know that would happen

Wow so where did you copy and paste this post from? :mjlol: its actually legible

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
But the Sansa scene was shocking (to me at least) because of the way Sansa had been handled by the writers for the past 4 seasons was to use the threat of horrific shyt happening to her but to never actually pull the trigger on it. It is that conditioning that the show has done of sparing Sansa from so many violent encounters that I think is fueling a lot of the outrage over the scene. Sansa was not supposed to be raped by Ramsey because she didn't get raped by Joffrey or that angry street gang so when it happens people are honestly and truly shocked by it to the point that a vocal minority have taken to whining about it on websites all of the Internet.
There was weight behind the Sansa scene and the outrage over it confirms it.
Whether this should be the tipping point though is another subject entirely because there have been far worse things shown on GoT than this that garnered nowhere near the level of anger.
How was it rape though?? Were they not married?? Did she say "no"? :troll:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was it rape though?? Were they not married?? Did she say "no"? :troll:

That was how it was back in the day. Do you think men always "asked" their arranged wives for sex? It was, "If we married we fukkin" type of deal.

If you are 14 I'm 14 (even though I'm really 48). :troll:

The characters seem to get more and more inaudible as the show goes on. I be having to rewind the most inane dialogue because it sounds like Klingon half the time.

This is because Martin said he's writing for the show less and less now.

Last edited: