Got back from the doctor and did you know the american heart association changed the blood pressure chart

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I have 2 (soon to be 3) health monitors at home

1) Blood pressure monitor
2) Blood sugar meter
3) cholesterol home test kits

I strongly believe genetics plays the biggest role in our health problems, not just lifestyle.
You gotta play the cards you were dealt. for some of us it means watching our diet, exercise and keeping on eye on our overall health.
for other it means doing that and also getting on medication.

here's my bp readings now

GR3MFWMawAA3m0S
:ehh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I damn sure didn't know it changed but I did think something weird was going on.

After all these decades of not being on any medication I have to use it now.

Most black men suffer from hypertension. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 190/101. Felt absolutely fine. It's a silent killer.

For some people like myself. It's all about the sodium. Blood pressure isn't always about weight. I was fat and didn't have it. I lost 55lbs and was no longer overweight and got it.

That sodium is a killer. It's in every damn thing. I eat absolutely no packaged or processed food. Take care of yourself brehs. The strokes and heart attacks are real. You can feel absolutely no
symptoms which is crazy.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Most black men suffer from hypertension. Went to the doctor and my blood pressure was 190/101. Felt absolutely fine. It's a silent killer.
did you have to take the meds because they saw you at 190?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
did you have to take the meds because they saw you at 190?
Yes. He immediately did. He said at this level I'm looking at getting dementia. I looked at him like he was crazy. Bruh just skipped the stroke and heart attack scare :dead: I looked it up and it's possible you can get dementia from high blood pressure or develop later on . This shyt is serious and not a game.

concise

Veteran
Daps
No, the point is they’re prescribing to people over 120 whereas those at 140 would’ve been where scripts are given. Just saying, this move isn’t some altruistic change, it’s driven by $$

It's not driven by $$, it's driven by research and patient outcomes.