NULL
I'm gonna post this in here to....
B1vHlChCUAAh_oy.jpg
....:russ:...

:laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
just vulgar....and y'all said we were overreacting last night.

Look at that first video again......Did you see LeBron complain to refs cause he wants them to call a foul........just disgusting :scusthov:......you just got embarrassed by a white boy.

in all fairness, he was callign a goaltend, not a foul.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I remember back then when LeBron draft and I watched his games. I always told everybody that LeBron reminds me of Allen Iverson. Everybody was like :wtf: and I explained to them that LeBron has a physical freak body like Iverson has a physical freak body. Iverson is small but has his speed, LeBron is a big but has speed, both have body gift and both of them are relies on their body.

Larry Bird doesn't have a physical freak but this mfer Bird got skills, high basketball IQ. This guy, can rebound, can pass, can shoot, etc this guy got crazy skills.

Michael Jordan has both (physical freak and skills).

It's the reason why guys like Nash and Kidd were able to stay in the league longer than AI and continue to ball at a high level. They didn't need amazing speed to ball.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Scust he got beat by that white boy.:aidisgust:

Somebody make that Lebron on the ground a smiley please. It will be the new :deadlebron: for the bb season.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
He has balls to took the last shot unlike LeBron cause LeBron usually passes the ball up in the last plays.
[/MEDIA]

:dahell:

LeBron shot a 3 from the corner in the closing seconds to even make it a game, then shot a 3 with 3 seconds left, was fouled, and made 3 straight free throws to tie it.

The overreaction after a handful of games is astounding.

It's like people forget the constant overreactions to the Heat losing games when he was there.

:camby:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This could be the biggest non-injury related drop off I ever seen if he can't turn it around, this dude looks like a completely different player athletically than he did just 5 months ago.
So are you gonna fuccin admit now that Kobe is a more skillful player than lebron?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:dahell:

LeBron shot a 3 from the corner in the closing seconds to even make it a game, then shot a 3 with 3 seconds left, was fouled, and made 3 straight free throws to tie it.

The overreaction after a handful of games is astounding.

It's like people forget the constant overreactions to the Heat losing games when he was there.

:camby:

What makes da shyt eam more ridiculous is da same nikkas who just experienced dis shyt da past 4 years are now on da other side of da fence doing exactly what was done to dem.

Place is retard central.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the reason why guys like Nash and Kidd were able to stay in the league longer than AI and continue to ball at a high level. They didn't need amazing speed to ball.

Exactly. Allen Iverson was all about him. He thinks he is still Iverson but he needs to change his game, change his style, etc when he's getting old and older but he wanna be still "Iverson" like in his prime.....that isn't worked anymore. Look at LeBron......LeBron doesn't learn to how to low-post up, in the paint, etc.

This is why Michael Jordan switched up his style to fadeaway, become a greatest mid-rang shooter, etc.

Iverson = LeBron. Both of them are a man show/iso player, one on one style. This is why worked for Iverson in 76ers in his prime and worked for LeBron in his first 7 years with the Cavs in his prime.he carried the team to the finals and lost to the Spurs.

LeBron lucky to had two superstars in their primes. LeBron didn't win two rings by himself.....he got helped by two superstars in the same draft class while Wade already got a first ring with Shaq and Ray Allen one of the best shooter in the nba, got ring too, and got mastermind by Pat Riley.

Iverson tried that too with Melo with George Karl but failed and tried again with the Pistons without Larry Brown and got the worst trade ever by Joe Dummars......mfer traded for Billups for f*cking Iverson...that pissed me off cause I'm a Detroit....nobody likes that trade. and still failed.

Now LeBron back to the Cavs.....why? Heat got you 4 straights to the finals and you gave up because you lost to the Spurs badly?. Spurs didn't give it up.

Last year, Before the season started....Do you know what Spurs said? "I want Miami Heat" but they didn't say "I want a championship or a ring? " they were on a mission because they're f*cking pissed off that Miami Heat took them which is true, Heat just lucky to win in game 6 by Ray Allen. They're hunger mfer to get that shyt back and they did. What did LeBron do?......."I quit....you guys are :flabbynsick: to the Heat, I'm going to switch to the stack team and gonna back to my hometown, etc". That's why Pat Riely got mad and didn't like that and he actually said he had so much respect for the Spurs cause they wanted it back...that's something LeBron doesn't understand".

Damn....I'm f8Cking buzzing mfer......

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still trying to figure out why he didn't dunk the ball like he used to.

thats what caught me also, it didn't even seem right....

all bullshyt aside, this dude is starting to look real funny in the light....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just vulgar....and y'all said we were overreacting last night.

in all fairness, he was callign a goaltend, not a foul.

Yeah, I looked at that agin and he did said "goatltend' but still got owned by a white boy but let's be real....if that swtiched and LeBron was blocked that shyt and none of them would have said it's a goaltend, etc. Everybody gonna be on his dikk like :ooh: LeBron blcoked that shyt....do you see where I'm going with this?.....so let's give this a white boy credit for that. HE BLOCKED THE shyt OUT OF THAT LEBRON