Gordon Hayward Owns LeBron :wow: Videos

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
See what happens when you got no other good defenders to help you out Bron has to defend the whole team by himself

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No gear/HGH/test? Check.

No Dwyane Tyrone Wade or Malik Al-Shabazz Napier to bail him out? Check.

playing on the same team as two born losers-- Kac Lovesdikk and Kyrie irving? Check.

Being headcoached by a bug eyed Israeli? Check.

Going on a zero carb diet despite being an athlete? Check.

LeRoid Shames aka LeBlame Games and company are in serious trouble breh

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's honestly starting to look like that. It's like he doesn't move anything like he used to just months ago. If he doesn't come around soon we can almost definitely chalk it up to him getting off the juice.

Fundamentally he isn't that great of a player, his play was just him being a physical freak....and if that was enhanced chemically, then he's going to stay dropped off. Still a very good player but not top 10 all time.

KD>>>Bron:ld:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm gonna post this in here to....
B1vHlChCUAAh_oy.jpg
....:russ:...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's honestly starting to look like that. It's like he doesn't move anything like he used to just months ago. If he doesn't come around soon we can almost definitely chalk it up to him getting off the juice.

Fundamentally he isn't that great of a player, his play was just him being a physical freak....and if that was enhanced chemically, then he's going to stay dropped off. Still a very good player but not top 10 all time.

KD>>>Bron:ld:

I remember back then when LeBron draft and I watched his games. I always told everybody that LeBron reminds me of Allen Iverson. Everybody was like :wtf: and I explained to them that LeBron has a physical freak body like Iverson has a physical freak body. Iverson is small but has his speed, LeBron is a big but has speed, both have body gift and both of them are relies on their body.

Larry Bird doesn't have a physical freak but this mfer Bird got skills, high basketball IQ. This guy, can rebound, can pass, can shoot, etc this guy got crazy skills.

Michael Jordan has both (physical freak and skills).