Gordon Hayward Owns LeBron :wow: Videos

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
The more money most athletes make these days, the lazier they get.

LeBron's natural talent is only going to go so far as he continues to get older. Dude needs to be working twice as hard in the gym and on the court going into his 30's.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was hating on Hayward in another thread but this dude is balling right now...

If Favors continues at this pace and Utah gets some steady point guard play...it pains me to say it...but Hayward might end up being the player I expected Chansome Parsons to be...

Oh and lowkey...that chase down block on Lebron...that is how it starts, when a great player begins to fall off...

2 years ago Gordon doesn't even think about chasing Bron down cause he knows the dude is a runaway freight train and is going to yam that shyt home...

This year though...Lebron not on them roids...his hairline is a recurring guest star as "victim #3" on episodes of Law and Order SVU...soon as Lebron took off Hayward went after him like...he aint that big anymore...:rudy:he aint that strong anymore...:rudy:..his headband is so big now it's basically a knee brace on his head now:rudy:...yeah I'm about to just chase him down and get this shyt:rudy:

Lebron finishing that with a layup...ruh oh shaggy :lupe: