Gordon Bombay is back to coach the Mighty Ducks on Disney Plus

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: I liked it. Gonna take me a while to get used to these new kids though. Lamer than when the OG Ducks were lame.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But the big question is can the new kids play?!?!:jbhmm: alot of OG mighty ducks players was nice...:mjgrin: even though they was mostly goofballs....

Yeah, OG Ducks had some heavy hitters.

Don't Bothers (trash name btw) looking weak as fukk. Evan is looking like a nerfed Conway. The fat kid is seems like a combo of Julie and Goldberg that might be something. Indian broad probably gonna be their Banks I know she switching teams. And the girl that already switched sides might be their Guy. Rest is trash tier or straight up newbies that can't even skate. :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, OG Ducks had some heavy hitters.

Don't Bothers (trash name btw) looking weak as fukk. Evan is looking like a nerfed Conway. The fat kid is seems like a combo of Julie and Goldberg that might be something. Indian broad probably gonna be their Banks I know she switching teams. And the girl that already switched sides might be their Guy. Rest is trash tier or straight up newbies that can't even skate. :hhh:

They gonna need alot of work...:mjlol:

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • See Im under the impression the team didn't become a pee wee team again until after they stopped being at Eton hall. Of course we'll see, but in my head, thats what happened. because they clearly weren't a pee wee team anymore once they played in the junior games and then went to a high school.

Sometime after '96, someone had to decide to start a new ducks pee wee squad.

I’m guessing once they became a pee wee team again the mystic of getting to play for the team that beat the almighty Iceland team in the olympics can attract some players. I’m also thinking Mr Ducksworth saw his name when the olympics and be made into and nhl franchise and made sure he owned them fully this time.