Gordon Bombay is back to coach the Mighty Ducks on Disney Plus

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i guess so... on another forum (Neogaf) they said he wasnt in it as much cause of the budget lol... i guess they tripping.

Right now he's supporting character status but after that last episode, you can already see that they're building him up to get more involved. I'm sure Emilio is all in this season, he's executive producer and even directed an episode. Don't know if they're keeping him for multiple seasons though. It's possible he shapes these new kids and fukks off by the end like he did in D3. :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i guess so... on another forum (Neogaf) they said he wasnt in it as much cause of the budget lol... i guess they tripping.

budget?
lol its disney

and trust me this is prob the cheapest disney show literally a bunch of kids that haven't been in anything before, and not like anyone was knocking down the door for estevez and lauren graham

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I miss things back in the day like d1 and d2 had little jokes like the oreo line, bash brothers , dudes flirting with chicks, running up the score its not worth winning if you don't win big etc., little side stories etc., fulton slap shot etc., that whole adam banks zip code ish

like in d1 you knew fulton back story, adam cakeater banks, averman , goldberg etc.

only two episodes but its just cookie cutter disney ish

i remember as a kid watching d2 and this was :noah:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I actually think they should have made the kids like 2 years older
in d1 most of the kids were 14 years old then in d2 they were 16

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They finally explained why Bombay hates hockey in this week's episode.

He built up a great hockey program at St. Paul State. He gave money to a poor kid and was asked to resign from the job.

So he felt like he gave his life to hockey with nothing to show for it.

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They finally explained why Bombay hates hockey in this week's episode.

:ehh: Thought it was going to be a lame reason. It's funny, I'm more interested in this show than Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Bombay take over yet? :lupe:
Immma ask every week

Nah, he got more focus this episode but it probably ain't happening till the next episode or two.