Google hardware event - Pixel 4, new Pixel Buds & more

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They had it at 21% off (£316) on Google's recent 21st birthday but I hesitated and didn't jump on it, I'm hoping they discount it again soon.
Do Google usually run Black Friday deals on their devices?

Missed it too, they usually do.

I thought about that same deal but passed it up waiting to hear about the Pixel 4.

But I'm probably get the 3a on black Friday now.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
That radar seems janky too and is it safe for planes?
I can't lie I'm a little disappointed. Pixel and One Plus are the only options if you want a pure Android experience.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That radar seems janky too and is it safe for planes?
I can't lie I'm a little disappointed. Pixel and One Plus are the only options if you want a pure Android experience.
The investment in the radar tech looks suspect because the functionality for it is so niche that it's not even going to sell units because of it. It's not changing much on the grand scheme of things, unless they are banking on developers to come up with unique ways to implement it.

Just seems like a huge reach

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
well I will let you guys know, mine should be here by Thursday

whether it sells well or not tho will largely depend on ppl who skipped over the 3 line or new customers. you see they build these phones to last. I upgraded because of the screen, the orange, the dope new form factor, face unlock and the camera. bought my way out of device payment, paid outright and lowered my bill by a grip

for the first time in a while I got a nice dopamine stream going

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've heard a couple compelling reasons to cancel my preorder tbh. the gesture shyt won't work with 3rd party launchers but you can't use the new assistant without it. stupid