Google Chrome’s plan to limit ad blocking extensions kicks off next week

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And you know whats more insane this doesnt even address the lack of browser security with these pop up ads and advertisements... it's like google has no concept of WHY we have all these blockers...:mindblown: alot of these ads themselves is fukking malware... you are literally letting your browser be compromised by data thieves because YOU want ad revenue...

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
shyt is funny as fukk lol......I can't click on the Google quick results links because I blocked ads on my network......LMAO......oh well.......those fukking peacock Olympic ads were the last fukking straw, everytime I want to fast forward I have to watch 2 minutes wish of ads.....no....nah....guck that........they made me do it.......

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
And you know whats more insane this doesnt even address the lack of browser security with these pop up ads and advertisements... it's like google has no concept of WHY we have all these blockers...:mindblown: alot of these ads themselves is fukking malware... you are literally letting your browser be compromised by data thieves because YOU want ad revenue...
Google is walking the same footsteps that Microsoft walked 20 years ago with no shame. The difference is that not many people cared the way they did 20 years ago. :francis: