Google Chrome’s plan to limit ad blocking extensions kicks off next week

ShackZilla89

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
Been using edge since it came out...Google is increasingly becoming irrelevant due to their censorship, increadingly innacurate search results (probably due to censorship) and the bs tactics to force you to watch ads.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's time to come to Firefox then and lean how to use tracking/ad/script blockers
dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

I don't really see ads ever and when I do they aren't even that relevant unless I just used the Amazon or YouTube app recently

Ads don't show up on my web browser cause I have ad block but on the phone when I'm on the coli it's never ending...:hhh:

trap101

All Star
Daps
It's time to come to Firefox then and lean how to use tracking/ad/script blockers
dave-chappelle-come-here.gif

I don't really see ads ever and when I do they aren't even that relevant unless I just used the Amazon or YouTube app recently
When I have to use a browser or somebody else's device and I see them with littered with ads I have seizures from the clutter.. :scusthov:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So no to Chromium based browsers. That includes Edge, Opera, and some others.

:mjcry:And I've been using Opera since High School.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
When I have to use a browser or somebody else's device and I see them with littered with ads I have seizures from the clutter.. :scusthov:
I feel you, I can't believe most people use the web with a(i)ds all over their screen

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Google is mistaking it's market share as loyalty. I will switch browsers ASAP.

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been using Floorp, it's dope as fukk. It's built on Firefox but uses even less resources and has workspaces for tabs, which is game changing. Workspaces lets you have separate rows of tabs categorized by whatever you want, and you can move them around. So, I have a youtube workspace, coli workspace, personal workspace etc. It supports firefox cloud sync, too.