Google and Nvidia join Sony in raising issues with Microsoft’s Activision deal, express concern to FTC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People thinking this deal was smooth sailing are being proven wrong every week. Microsoft are fighting for their lives with this shyt, i bet if they could have gone back in time and knew how much trouble it was gonna be and how much better deals they already missed out (square enix western studios/ubisoft) on they wouldn’t have done it.

They are gonna have to offer up all types of shyt they probably didn’t originally intend to to push this through

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People thinking this deal was smooth sailing are being proven wrong every week. Microsoft are fighting for their lives with this shyt, i bet if they could have gone back in time and knew how much trouble it was gonna be and how much better deals they already missed out (square enix western studios/ubisoft) on they wouldn’t have done it.

They are gonna have to offer up all types of shyt they probably didn’t originally intend to to push this through

at this point, do they pull out?

If I gotta make a ton of concessions to get the deal done, then the price tag has got to come down if I'm MS.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
when this was first announced, they said they didn't expect it to be finalized until June 2023

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do consumers even care who owns them? It’s not like you can’t go play their games right now:mjlol:

This shyt got people rooting for monopolies :skip: