"Goodnight Mommy" = Creepy,Psychological-horror,Thriller

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're writing this off already? It's sitting at 73% on RT so let's just chill. It's sounds like it's profoundly gory though, like Audition gory:demonic: :sadbron:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is out there, found a link and will watch tonight. I'll post my thoughts after brehs

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is out there, found a link and will watch tonight. I'll post my thoughts after brehs
where? im lookin now and no bueno
muthafukkas dont NEVER know shyt on this site :deadmanny:
where you from?
dont know
you a crakkker?
dont know
where you get this flik at?

Last edited:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Off topic but Annabelle was :trash: conjuring was better because there was no goofy doll to focus on. The atmosphere, suspense, and the semi anti Cristian vibe/ :demonic: vibes carried that movie.

I think Conjuring was great cause it was just paying homage to horror films of the past. They never did anything too out of the ordinary, but Wan did a great job sticking to a classic formula. The camera work.:banderas:

I think Wan still has to figure out how to wrap up his films. I haven't really enjoyed any of the endings to his horror films, and I think Annabelle's final act was what made everyone walk out the theater like 'this was whack.' That being said, the shot where they cut back to the stairs and the demon is just chilling on all fours staring back?:banderas:

Wan does a lot of shyt in the horror genre masterfully.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anybody got a download to this? Torrent would be fine too.

Fred.