"Goodnight Mommy" = Creepy,Psychological-horror,Thriller

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
only problem now is everyone is going for the possession formula

The conjuring/annabelle being the best of the bunch.
Yeah I've thought this for a while but there is a serious talent drain from film. Television and even gaming are taking some of the brightest minds and leaving such trash in the movie field. I blame Marvel more than anyone when you have Avengers 9000 along with 30 other superhero films just not giving anyone a chance to showcase what they can do.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the reviews i'm looking at says its just ok or just good. nothing great or special

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I like the direction that horror movies are going towards these days. For about 2 decades we were stuck on the whole formulaic Michael Meyer/Kreuger/Jason thing that nobody tried anything different in the genre.

Action movies and horror movies been on the come up the past 2 years or so for me. I said i didnt fukk with the genres because they were so stale for a while

This looks like my type of flick

Daps
:what:

What kinda bamboozle bullshyt is this? Oh well, at least it was a good trailer. :manny:
Ahh fukk:snoop:

Ill still watch but damn I was really hyped

Only read if you're not going to watch it -
The twist (if you can even call it that) is transparent at the start of the film - I don't think it was intentional. It certainly doesn't play its cards close to its chest. Once you realize it, it makes the whole thing anticlimactic, and the built-up tension goes to waste when it doesn't peak with the reveal in the third act. Especially since it doesn't offer any insight into the brothers' kinship and the grief that comes with a brother losing his twin, which makes the violence and the story seem rather barren and trivial.